Report: Justin Bieber's Neighbors Complain After He Moves Into Beverly Hills Condo
Justin Bieber apparently has found a new place in Beverly Hills following alleged conflicts with his former neighbors in Calabasas. A new report by TMZ, however, suggests that Bieber's day in his new condo in Beverly Hills is not really peaceful either.
According to the report, the Canadian pop star rented a unit in the building and another in the floor below for his entourage. Bieber moved into the new condo earlier this month. The pop star's neighbors in the building, however, reportedly were disturbed with excessive noise and marijuana smell from Bieber's place.
"The smell of marijuana was permeating the floor, especially my hallway which is shared by [Justin's] unit," a neighbor was quoted as saying. Another neighbor complained of similar problem when the singer allegedly threw a small party on Monday.
Since Bieber moved in, police reportedly have been called twice due to the alleged problems with the neighbors. They also reported the issues to Homeowner association.
Bieber recently made headlines as he rekindled his relationship with on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The pair were spotted having a date several times last week. On Sunday, June 22, they they went to the Los Angeles zoo where the "Baby" singer also posed for photos with fans.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back