Report: Justin Bieber's Neighbors Complain After He Moves Into Beverly Hills Condo
Justin Bieber apparently has found a new place in Beverly Hills following alleged conflicts with his former neighbors in Calabasas. A new report by TMZ, however, suggests that Bieber's day in his new condo in Beverly Hills is not really peaceful either.
According to the report, the Canadian pop star rented a unit in the building and another in the floor below for his entourage. Bieber moved into the new condo earlier this month. The pop star's neighbors in the building, however, reportedly were disturbed with excessive noise and marijuana smell from Bieber's place.
"The smell of marijuana was permeating the floor, especially my hallway which is shared by [Justin's] unit," a neighbor was quoted as saying. Another neighbor complained of similar problem when the singer allegedly threw a small party on Monday.
Since Bieber moved in, police reportedly have been called twice due to the alleged problems with the neighbors. They also reported the issues to Homeowner association.
Bieber recently made headlines as he rekindled his relationship with on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The pair were spotted having a date several times last week. On Sunday, June 22, they they went to the Los Angeles zoo where the "Baby" singer also posed for photos with fans.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones