Report: Justin Bieber's Neighbors Complain After He Moves Into Beverly Hills Condo
Justin Bieber apparently has found a new place in Beverly Hills following alleged conflicts with his former neighbors in Calabasas. A new report by TMZ, however, suggests that Bieber's day in his new condo in Beverly Hills is not really peaceful either.
According to the report, the Canadian pop star rented a unit in the building and another in the floor below for his entourage. Bieber moved into the new condo earlier this month. The pop star's neighbors in the building, however, reportedly were disturbed with excessive noise and marijuana smell from Bieber's place.
"The smell of marijuana was permeating the floor, especially my hallway which is shared by [Justin's] unit," a neighbor was quoted as saying. Another neighbor complained of similar problem when the singer allegedly threw a small party on Monday.
Since Bieber moved in, police reportedly have been called twice due to the alleged problems with the neighbors. They also reported the issues to Homeowner association.
Bieber recently made headlines as he rekindled his relationship with on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The pair were spotted having a date several times last week. On Sunday, June 22, they they went to the Los Angeles zoo where the "Baby" singer also posed for photos with fans.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other