Report: Justin Bieber's Neighbors Complain After He Moves Into Beverly Hills Condo
Justin Bieber apparently has found a new place in Beverly Hills following alleged conflicts with his former neighbors in Calabasas. A new report by TMZ, however, suggests that Bieber's day in his new condo in Beverly Hills is not really peaceful either.
According to the report, the Canadian pop star rented a unit in the building and another in the floor below for his entourage. Bieber moved into the new condo earlier this month. The pop star's neighbors in the building, however, reportedly were disturbed with excessive noise and marijuana smell from Bieber's place.
"The smell of marijuana was permeating the floor, especially my hallway which is shared by [Justin's] unit," a neighbor was quoted as saying. Another neighbor complained of similar problem when the singer allegedly threw a small party on Monday.
Since Bieber moved in, police reportedly have been called twice due to the alleged problems with the neighbors. They also reported the issues to Homeowner association.
Bieber recently made headlines as he rekindled his relationship with on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The pair were spotted having a date several times last week. On Sunday, June 22, they they went to the Los Angeles zoo where the "Baby" singer also posed for photos with fans.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs