Report: Justin Bieber's Neighbors Complain After He Moves Into Beverly Hills Condo
Justin Bieber apparently has found a new place in Beverly Hills following alleged conflicts with his former neighbors in Calabasas. A new report by TMZ, however, suggests that Bieber's day in his new condo in Beverly Hills is not really peaceful either.
According to the report, the Canadian pop star rented a unit in the building and another in the floor below for his entourage. Bieber moved into the new condo earlier this month. The pop star's neighbors in the building, however, reportedly were disturbed with excessive noise and marijuana smell from Bieber's place.
"The smell of marijuana was permeating the floor, especially my hallway which is shared by [Justin's] unit," a neighbor was quoted as saying. Another neighbor complained of similar problem when the singer allegedly threw a small party on Monday.
Since Bieber moved in, police reportedly have been called twice due to the alleged problems with the neighbors. They also reported the issues to Homeowner association.
Bieber recently made headlines as he rekindled his relationship with on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The pair were spotted having a date several times last week. On Sunday, June 22, they they went to the Los Angeles zoo where the "Baby" singer also posed for photos with fans.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie