Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Celebrate 6th Anniversary in Venice and the Hamptons
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton have been together for six years and the Formula One driver wants to share photos from the celebrations to fans. Hamilton recently took to Twitter to share some adorable selfies of the couple which were taken in Venice, Italy and New York.
"Better late than never. @nicolescherzy & I in Venice for our 6th Anniversary. #goodtimes #godisthegreatest," he captioned one photo collage. It shows the couple riding a gondola, posing with a glass of cocktail and Scherzinger standing with a background of beautiful sea.
The second collage sees the couple riding bikes on a sunny day, posing together with the background of a beach and sitting around a table. "Then The Hamptons New York. Always wanted to go after watching 'White Chicks'! We had an amazing time. @nicolescherzy," the British star wrote. His girlfriend reuploaded the photos on Instagram.
Hamilton and the former member of The Pussycat Dolls met at the European Music Awards in Munich in November 2007. They have been dating on-and-off since then. Earlier this month, the pair were spotted enjoying a stroll in Venice.
The 35-year-old singer, who recently released a sexy music video for her song "Your Love", gushed over the idea of her starring in a movie-musical in a recent interview. "Oh my God. Child, that's got my name written all over it. I was born to do a movie-musical. Maybe something like 'A Star Is Born'? Absolutely, use! God must just be waiting for the right time and the right opportunity because I think I was born to do that," she told Altitude magazine.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival