Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Celebrate 6th Anniversary in Venice and the Hamptons
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton have been together for six years and the Formula One driver wants to share photos from the celebrations to fans. Hamilton recently took to Twitter to share some adorable selfies of the couple which were taken in Venice, Italy and New York.
"Better late than never. @nicolescherzy & I in Venice for our 6th Anniversary. #goodtimes #godisthegreatest," he captioned one photo collage. It shows the couple riding a gondola, posing with a glass of cocktail and Scherzinger standing with a background of beautiful sea.
The second collage sees the couple riding bikes on a sunny day, posing together with the background of a beach and sitting around a table. "Then The Hamptons New York. Always wanted to go after watching 'White Chicks'! We had an amazing time. @nicolescherzy," the British star wrote. His girlfriend reuploaded the photos on Instagram.
Hamilton and the former member of The Pussycat Dolls met at the European Music Awards in Munich in November 2007. They have been dating on-and-off since then. Earlier this month, the pair were spotted enjoying a stroll in Venice.
The 35-year-old singer, who recently released a sexy music video for her song "Your Love", gushed over the idea of her starring in a movie-musical in a recent interview. "Oh my God. Child, that's got my name written all over it. I was born to do a movie-musical. Maybe something like 'A Star Is Born'? Absolutely, use! God must just be waiting for the right time and the right opportunity because I think I was born to do that," she told Altitude magazine.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!