Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Celebrate 6th Anniversary in Venice and the Hamptons
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton have been together for six years and the Formula One driver wants to share photos from the celebrations to fans. Hamilton recently took to Twitter to share some adorable selfies of the couple which were taken in Venice, Italy and New York.
"Better late than never. @nicolescherzy & I in Venice for our 6th Anniversary. #goodtimes #godisthegreatest," he captioned one photo collage. It shows the couple riding a gondola, posing with a glass of cocktail and Scherzinger standing with a background of beautiful sea.
The second collage sees the couple riding bikes on a sunny day, posing together with the background of a beach and sitting around a table. "Then The Hamptons New York. Always wanted to go after watching 'White Chicks'! We had an amazing time. @nicolescherzy," the British star wrote. His girlfriend reuploaded the photos on Instagram.
Hamilton and the former member of The Pussycat Dolls met at the European Music Awards in Munich in November 2007. They have been dating on-and-off since then. Earlier this month, the pair were spotted enjoying a stroll in Venice.
The 35-year-old singer, who recently released a sexy music video for her song "Your Love", gushed over the idea of her starring in a movie-musical in a recent interview. "Oh my God. Child, that's got my name written all over it. I was born to do a movie-musical. Maybe something like 'A Star Is Born'? Absolutely, use! God must just be waiting for the right time and the right opportunity because I think I was born to do that," she told Altitude magazine.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones