Jhene Aiko Premieres New Single 'To Love and Die' Ft. Cocaine 80s
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Just hours after its preview was released on her Instagram, Jhene Aiko's new single called "To Love and Die" arrived in full. Premiered on Monday, June 23 by DJ Pup Dawg, the track features Cocaine 80s and production from No ID.
In the dark and melodic number, Aiko talks about wanting to do anything for a man she loves. She also quotes the lyrics of 50 Cent's "Many Men" in the song, singing, "Now many men/ Many, many, many men, wish death upon me/ Have mercy on me."
"To Love and Die" comes as the first offering from Aiko's upcoming debut album, "Souled Out". The record, which will follow up last year's "Sail Out (EP)", is scheduled to be released this summer.
Aiko has been announced as a performer at 2014 BET Awards, which is set to air from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29. She's expected to give a live performance of her new single during the event.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce