Jhene Aiko Premieres New Single 'To Love and Die' Ft. Cocaine 80s
Just hours after its preview was released on her Instagram, Jhene Aiko's new single called "To Love and Die" arrived in full. Premiered on Monday, June 23 by DJ Pup Dawg, the track features Cocaine 80s and production from No ID.
In the dark and melodic number, Aiko talks about wanting to do anything for a man she loves. She also quotes the lyrics of 50 Cent's "Many Men" in the song, singing, "Now many men/ Many, many, many men, wish death upon me/ Have mercy on me."
"To Love and Die" comes as the first offering from Aiko's upcoming debut album, "Souled Out". The record, which will follow up last year's "Sail Out (EP)", is scheduled to be released this summer.
Aiko has been announced as a performer at 2014 BET Awards, which is set to air from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29. She's expected to give a live performance of her new single during the event.
More Jhene Aiko News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie