Jhene Aiko Premieres New Single 'To Love and Die' Ft. Cocaine 80s
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Just hours after its preview was released on her Instagram, Jhene Aiko's new single called "To Love and Die" arrived in full. Premiered on Monday, June 23 by DJ Pup Dawg, the track features Cocaine 80s and production from No ID.
In the dark and melodic number, Aiko talks about wanting to do anything for a man she loves. She also quotes the lyrics of 50 Cent's "Many Men" in the song, singing, "Now many men/ Many, many, many men, wish death upon me/ Have mercy on me."
"To Love and Die" comes as the first offering from Aiko's upcoming debut album, "Souled Out". The record, which will follow up last year's "Sail Out (EP)", is scheduled to be released this summer.
Aiko has been announced as a performer at 2014 BET Awards, which is set to air from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29. She's expected to give a live performance of her new single during the event.
More Jhene Aiko News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'