Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Have a Date at the Los Angeles Zoo
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, who have been flaunting their relationship following their recent reunion, recently had another romantic date at the Los Angeles zoo. The on-and-off couple went to the zoo on Sunday afternoon, June 22. A photo of the famous pair during the date was shared on Instagram by Dave Osokow, who is the director of client relations for SBE.
"Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #sunday," Osokow wrote. The snap shows Gomez, sporting a sleeveless white top and jeans, posing with an officer and her Canadian boyfriend who opted for a black top, jeans, a fedora and a pair of shades.
On Sunday, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Instagram to share a photo of a peacock which apparently was taken during the outing. "Hey u quit lookin at me like that," he captioned the snap. The 20-year-old pop star also retweeted a photo of him posing with a young fan. "Thank you for taking the time to take a photo with my daughter at the zoo today," read a caption for the sweet photo.
Speculations about Bieber and the "Spring Breakers" star's reunion started when they were spotted together at a party. On June 20, they had dinner and went to Westfield Century City mall theater to watch "Think Like a Man Too".
More Justin Bieber News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert