Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Have a Date at the Los Angeles Zoo
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, who have been flaunting their relationship following their recent reunion, recently had another romantic date at the Los Angeles zoo. The on-and-off couple went to the zoo on Sunday afternoon, June 22. A photo of the famous pair during the date was shared on Instagram by Dave Osokow, who is the director of client relations for SBE.
"Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #sunday," Osokow wrote. The snap shows Gomez, sporting a sleeveless white top and jeans, posing with an officer and her Canadian boyfriend who opted for a black top, jeans, a fedora and a pair of shades.
On Sunday, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Instagram to share a photo of a peacock which apparently was taken during the outing. "Hey u quit lookin at me like that," he captioned the snap. The 20-year-old pop star also retweeted a photo of him posing with a young fan. "Thank you for taking the time to take a photo with my daughter at the zoo today," read a caption for the sweet photo.
Speculations about Bieber and the "Spring Breakers" star's reunion started when they were spotted together at a party. On June 20, they had dinner and went to Westfield Century City mall theater to watch "Think Like a Man Too".
More Justin Bieber News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince