Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Have a Date at the Los Angeles Zoo
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, who have been flaunting their relationship following their recent reunion, recently had another romantic date at the Los Angeles zoo. The on-and-off couple went to the zoo on Sunday afternoon, June 22. A photo of the famous pair during the date was shared on Instagram by Dave Osokow, who is the director of client relations for SBE.
"Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #sunday," Osokow wrote. The snap shows Gomez, sporting a sleeveless white top and jeans, posing with an officer and her Canadian boyfriend who opted for a black top, jeans, a fedora and a pair of shades.
On Sunday, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Instagram to share a photo of a peacock which apparently was taken during the outing. "Hey u quit lookin at me like that," he captioned the snap. The 20-year-old pop star also retweeted a photo of him posing with a young fan. "Thank you for taking the time to take a photo with my daughter at the zoo today," read a caption for the sweet photo.
Speculations about Bieber and the "Spring Breakers" star's reunion started when they were spotted together at a party. On June 20, they had dinner and went to Westfield Century City mall theater to watch "Think Like a Man Too".
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences