Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Have a Date at the Los Angeles Zoo
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, who have been flaunting their relationship following their recent reunion, recently had another romantic date at the Los Angeles zoo. The on-and-off couple went to the zoo on Sunday afternoon, June 22. A photo of the famous pair during the date was shared on Instagram by Dave Osokow, who is the director of client relations for SBE.
"Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #sunday," Osokow wrote. The snap shows Gomez, sporting a sleeveless white top and jeans, posing with an officer and her Canadian boyfriend who opted for a black top, jeans, a fedora and a pair of shades.
On Sunday, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Instagram to share a photo of a peacock which apparently was taken during the outing. "Hey u quit lookin at me like that," he captioned the snap. The 20-year-old pop star also retweeted a photo of him posing with a young fan. "Thank you for taking the time to take a photo with my daughter at the zoo today," read a caption for the sweet photo.
Speculations about Bieber and the "Spring Breakers" star's reunion started when they were spotted together at a party. On June 20, they had dinner and went to Westfield Century City mall theater to watch "Think Like a Man Too".
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart