Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Have a Date at the Los Angeles Zoo
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, who have been flaunting their relationship following their recent reunion, recently had another romantic date at the Los Angeles zoo. The on-and-off couple went to the zoo on Sunday afternoon, June 22. A photo of the famous pair during the date was shared on Instagram by Dave Osokow, who is the director of client relations for SBE.
"Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #sunday," Osokow wrote. The snap shows Gomez, sporting a sleeveless white top and jeans, posing with an officer and her Canadian boyfriend who opted for a black top, jeans, a fedora and a pair of shades.
On Sunday, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Instagram to share a photo of a peacock which apparently was taken during the outing. "Hey u quit lookin at me like that," he captioned the snap. The 20-year-old pop star also retweeted a photo of him posing with a young fan. "Thank you for taking the time to take a photo with my daughter at the zoo today," read a caption for the sweet photo.
Speculations about Bieber and the "Spring Breakers" star's reunion started when they were spotted together at a party. On June 20, they had dinner and went to Westfield Century City mall theater to watch "Think Like a Man Too".
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding