Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini Photo
Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian posted a photo of her and her friends jumping into a swimming pool on Instagram on June 23. In the picture, she shows off her blossoming baby bump in a grey bikini. She captioned the picture with, "Sundayzzzz!"
Kourtney and Scott Disick are currently expecting their third child. His longtime boyfriend was recently reported celebrating his belated birthday with a mystery woman while Kourtney was busy celebrating his niece North West's first birthday at her house in Los Angeles on June 21.
New report says that their relationship trouble was actually scripted for a new reality show featuring Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons". The script was made as if the couple was feuding. Producers for the show had planned the script one month before. They made Kourtney back to her home in Los Angeles to celebrate the birthday of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter while her boyfriend was partying at The Hamptons.
Producers also placed an attractive woman next to Scott at the party, making it appear as if Scott was cheating on Kourtney. It was all fake, because the mystery woman is actually Kourtney's best friend and girlfriend of Scott Sartiano, Allie Rizzo.
Kourtney and Scott already have two children, Mason and Penelope. The 35-year-old reality TV star revealed her third pregnancy to Scott on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on June 8, saying, "I'm pregnant. It was not a plan."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her