'The Bachelorette' Recap: Andi Finds Out Her Secret Admirer, Sends a Guy Home During Dinner Date
"The Bachelorette" moved to another romantic place in Europe after last week's episode set in Marseilles, France. In the June 23 outing, Andi Dorfman met the remaining guys in Venice, Italy. Andi invited Nick V. for a one-on-one date, leaving the other guys disappointed, particularly Cody who said, "I'm like the pet dog of the group."
Andi and Nick strolled down the streets holding hands, took a bite of pizza, tried on hats and got swarmed by pigeons at St. Mark's Square before kissing under the Bridge of Sighs. They later dressed up for dinner, where Nick admitted that he fell in love with Andi. Andi gave him a rose and they kissed.
Before the group date, Andi got another letter from her secret admirer. She then took Josh, Brian, Dylan, Marcus, JJ and Chris to a torture chamber in a medieval castle in Monselice, where they took a lie detector test. "It's all about honesty, in my opinion," she said.
The guys answered questions like "Are you here for the right reasons?" and "Do you wash your hands after going to the bathroom?" Dylan left halfway through the date because he didn't feel well. The polygraph revealed that Chris was Andi's secret admirer, which was enough to earn him a rose. Andi was told that there were some guys who told lies, but she decided to tear the results.
Cody got the next one-on-one date which made him so happy, but it didn't end up well for him. They met in Verona, the birthplace of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet". During dinner, he read a letter he wrote to Andi, but she realized that they're more in friends zone. Andi tearfully confessed about her feelings to Cody, who took it well as saying, "You can't always get what you want."
During a cocktail party, the guys were irritated that Nick stole Andi for some alone time while he already had a rose. At the end of the night, Andi sent JJ home. The remaining guys, Nick, Chris, Dylan, Brian, Marcus and Josh, will next head to Brussels with Andi.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed