Jennifer Aniston Supports Justin Theroux at 'The Leftovers' Premiere
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux made their first red carpet appearance together in months at the premiere of "The Leftovers" in New York City. The couple's last official appearance in public was when attending the "Life of Crime" premiere at the 2013 Toronto Film Festival in September.
During the special screening at NYU Skirball Center on Monday, June 23, the actress looked radiant in a black blouse left unbuttoned which was paired with a black miniskirt. Her fiance also opted for a semi-formal look with a white shirt and a blue suit. They were all smiles as they posed for photographers, wrapping their arms around each other.
"It feels great!" said Theroux, who takes a lead role on the new HBO series, when asked about how it felt to have Aniston supporting him at the premiere. The 42-year-old actor also posed with co-star Liv Tyler, who rocked blue and black long sleeved dress.
Another cast member, Chris Zylka, was joined by his new fiancee Hanna Merjos at the event. Other stars supporting the special screening were Amy Brenneman, Margaret Qualley and Emily Meade, with Dana Delany among the celebrity guests.
"The Leftovers" is co-created by Damon Lindelof ("Lost"). Based on the bestselling novel by Tom Perrotta, it tells the story of the people who didn't make the cut as the world struggles to understand just what they're supposed to do after 2% of the world's population abruptly disappears without explanation.
Theroux plays a father of two and the chief of police in a small New York suburb, who tries to maintain some semblance of normalcy when the notion no longer applies. Tyler portrays Meg, a young woman who is about to be married, but needs an escape. She is recruited to join a cult following the Rapture.
The drama series will debut Sunday, June 29 at 10 P.M. ET on HBO.
More The Leftovers News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs