Gordon Ramsay to End 'Kitchen Nightmares' in U.S. and U.K.
Gordon Ramsay will remove at least one show from his busy schedule. The Scottish chef has announced on his official website that he has decided to end "Kitchen Nightmares" in the U.S. and the U.K.
"As filming comes to a close on the latest series of Kitchen Nightmares I've decided to stop making the show," he said on Monday, June 23. "I'm currently filming 4 new episodes, Costa Del Nightmares, for Channel 4 which will be my last...It's been a blast but it's time to call it a day."
"Kitchen Nightmares" began in 2004 in the U.K. before being brought to the States in 2007. "I've had a phenomenal 10 years making 123 episodes, 12 seasons, shot across 2 continents, watched by tens of millions of people and sold to over 150 countries," Ramsay added in his statement. He has visited over 100 restaurants during the filming of the reality series.
"I'd like to thank you all for being so supportive. I'm glad I've been able to entertain and hopefully help a few people along the way. It's sad to say goodbye to Kitchen Nightmares but I'll be continuing with my other shows. It's been memorable! Thank you for watching," he concluded.
FOX has not commented on Ramsay's announcement but the partnership between the two is far from being over. The celebrity chef stars on "Hell's Kitchen", "MasterChef", "MasterChef Junior" and "Hotel Hell" which all air on the network.
The seventh and now final season of "Kitchen Nightmares" wrapped up in May, while the new season of "Hotel Hell" is set to premiere July 21.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage