Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Announce Second Pregnancy
Happy news came from Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. The couple said through a representative that they're expecting their second child.
"I can confirm that Kristen and Dax are expecting their second child and a sibling for Lincoln," a representative for the couple told Entertainment Tonight. "The whole family is beyond excited." No due date was mentioned.
Bell and Shepard, who got married last October after a three-year engagement, are already parents to 15-month-old daughter Lincoln. "She's delicious. It's such a fun age," the 33-year-old actress told PEOPLE recently. "I feel like having a toddler is exhausting and extremely rewarding - and far more rewarding than exhausting."
The couple chose to keep Lincoln away from the public gaze and even became vocal in asking magazine and online outlets to stop publishing unauthorized pictures of celebrities' kids. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt supported similar cause in May.
"Our daughter is not a public figure. We chose to be, we volunteered to be in this business and she did not," Bell explained. "I feel it's very important and my number one job as a mother to protect what her interests might be. She might grow up to be very shy and she might not want her picture anywhere. This lifestyle might make her very uncomfortable and I think it's my duty to protect that."
More Kristen Bell News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle