Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Announce Second Pregnancy
Happy news came from Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. The couple said through a representative that they're expecting their second child.
"I can confirm that Kristen and Dax are expecting their second child and a sibling for Lincoln," a representative for the couple told Entertainment Tonight. "The whole family is beyond excited." No due date was mentioned.
Bell and Shepard, who got married last October after a three-year engagement, are already parents to 15-month-old daughter Lincoln. "She's delicious. It's such a fun age," the 33-year-old actress told PEOPLE recently. "I feel like having a toddler is exhausting and extremely rewarding - and far more rewarding than exhausting."
The couple chose to keep Lincoln away from the public gaze and even became vocal in asking magazine and online outlets to stop publishing unauthorized pictures of celebrities' kids. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt supported similar cause in May.
"Our daughter is not a public figure. We chose to be, we volunteered to be in this business and she did not," Bell explained. "I feel it's very important and my number one job as a mother to protect what her interests might be. She might grow up to be very shy and she might not want her picture anywhere. This lifestyle might make her very uncomfortable and I think it's my duty to protect that."
More Kristen Bell News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why