Robin Thicke's 'Get Her Back' Video Arrives in Full
The music video for Robin Thicke's latest single, "Get Her Back", finally arrived in full on Monday, June 23. In the nearly-four-minute video, the footage of the singer getting shirtless while emotionally singing the track against a black backdrop intersperses with a scene showing a naked woman that resembles his estranged wife, Paula Patton.
Meanwhile, the screen flashes the text messages Thicke and his lady send to each other. In some messages, the girl says that he's let her down and she just wants to end the relationship no matter what her man says. The clip ends with Thicke saying that "this is just the beginning," hinting that he still has many plans to win her back.
"Get Her Back", clearly written by Thicke with wife Patton in mind, was first debuted at Billboard Music Awards last month. The track serves as the first single off the R&B superstar's new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records.
Robin Thick's "Get Her Back" music video
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia