Robin Thicke's 'Get Her Back' Video Arrives in Full
The music video for Robin Thicke's latest single, "Get Her Back", finally arrived in full on Monday, June 23. In the nearly-four-minute video, the footage of the singer getting shirtless while emotionally singing the track against a black backdrop intersperses with a scene showing a naked woman that resembles his estranged wife, Paula Patton.
Meanwhile, the screen flashes the text messages Thicke and his lady send to each other. In some messages, the girl says that he's let her down and she just wants to end the relationship no matter what her man says. The clip ends with Thicke saying that "this is just the beginning," hinting that he still has many plans to win her back.
"Get Her Back", clearly written by Thicke with wife Patton in mind, was first debuted at Billboard Music Awards last month. The track serves as the first single off the R&B superstar's new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records.
Robin Thick's "Get Her Back" music video
More Robin Thicke News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off