Robin Thicke's 'Get Her Back' Video Arrives in Full
The music video for Robin Thicke's latest single, "Get Her Back", finally arrived in full on Monday, June 23. In the nearly-four-minute video, the footage of the singer getting shirtless while emotionally singing the track against a black backdrop intersperses with a scene showing a naked woman that resembles his estranged wife, Paula Patton.
Meanwhile, the screen flashes the text messages Thicke and his lady send to each other. In some messages, the girl says that he's let her down and she just wants to end the relationship no matter what her man says. The clip ends with Thicke saying that "this is just the beginning," hinting that he still has many plans to win her back.
"Get Her Back", clearly written by Thicke with wife Patton in mind, was first debuted at Billboard Music Awards last month. The track serves as the first single off the R&B superstar's new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records.
Robin Thick's "Get Her Back" music video
More Robin Thicke News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign