Robin Thicke's 'Get Her Back' Video Arrives in Full
The music video for Robin Thicke's latest single, "Get Her Back", finally arrived in full on Monday, June 23. In the nearly-four-minute video, the footage of the singer getting shirtless while emotionally singing the track against a black backdrop intersperses with a scene showing a naked woman that resembles his estranged wife, Paula Patton.
Meanwhile, the screen flashes the text messages Thicke and his lady send to each other. In some messages, the girl says that he's let her down and she just wants to end the relationship no matter what her man says. The clip ends with Thicke saying that "this is just the beginning," hinting that he still has many plans to win her back.
"Get Her Back", clearly written by Thicke with wife Patton in mind, was first debuted at Billboard Music Awards last month. The track serves as the first single off the R&B superstar's new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge