Robin Thicke's 'Get Her Back' Video Arrives in Full
The music video for Robin Thicke's latest single, "Get Her Back", finally arrived in full on Monday, June 23. In the nearly-four-minute video, the footage of the singer getting shirtless while emotionally singing the track against a black backdrop intersperses with a scene showing a naked woman that resembles his estranged wife, Paula Patton.
Meanwhile, the screen flashes the text messages Thicke and his lady send to each other. In some messages, the girl says that he's let her down and she just wants to end the relationship no matter what her man says. The clip ends with Thicke saying that "this is just the beginning," hinting that he still has many plans to win her back.
"Get Her Back", clearly written by Thicke with wife Patton in mind, was first debuted at Billboard Music Awards last month. The track serves as the first single off the R&B superstar's new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records.
More Robin Thicke News
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled