Khloe Kardashian Slammed for Wearing Native American Headdress at North's Birthday Party
Khloe Kardashian received backlash after she posted a photo of her wearing a Native American headdress. On Sunday, June 22, the reality star took to Instagram to share photos from a birthday party for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter North West who turned one on June 15.
At the Coachella-themed birthday party, which took place on Saturday, Kardashian appeared in a meditation pose for the photo. She captioned the image, "Ray of clouds. Chirping of birds. Gurgling of water. Granting desire. One with water. #Kidchella my first Coachella!!!" Another snap uploaded by her sister Kylie Jenner also shows her posing with the headdress.
Some people who think that her action was offensive voiced their opinion on the comment section. Other commenters defended the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, telling them to "chill out."
Kardashian seemingly responded to the negative comments in her next Instagram post. "You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the f**k you want," the post read.
North West's first birthday party was held at Kourtney Kardashian's backyard. Titled Kidchella, the fun bash was attended by family members who dressed in festival attire. A Ferris wheel, a mini stage and food stands were also included in the party.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris