Khloe Kardashian Slammed for Wearing Native American Headdress at North's Birthday Party
Khloe Kardashian received backlash after she posted a photo of her wearing a Native American headdress. On Sunday, June 22, the reality star took to Instagram to share photos from a birthday party for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter North West who turned one on June 15.
At the Coachella-themed birthday party, which took place on Saturday, Kardashian appeared in a meditation pose for the photo. She captioned the image, "Ray of clouds. Chirping of birds. Gurgling of water. Granting desire. One with water. #Kidchella my first Coachella!!!" Another snap uploaded by her sister Kylie Jenner also shows her posing with the headdress.
Some people who think that her action was offensive voiced their opinion on the comment section. Other commenters defended the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, telling them to "chill out."
Kardashian seemingly responded to the negative comments in her next Instagram post. "You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the f**k you want," the post read.
North West's first birthday party was held at Kourtney Kardashian's backyard. Titled Kidchella, the fun bash was attended by family members who dressed in festival attire. A Ferris wheel, a mini stage and food stands were also included in the party.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'