Khloe Kardashian Slammed for Wearing Native American Headdress at North's Birthday Party
Khloe Kardashian received backlash after she posted a photo of her wearing a Native American headdress. On Sunday, June 22, the reality star took to Instagram to share photos from a birthday party for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter North West who turned one on June 15.
At the Coachella-themed birthday party, which took place on Saturday, Kardashian appeared in a meditation pose for the photo. She captioned the image, "Ray of clouds. Chirping of birds. Gurgling of water. Granting desire. One with water. #Kidchella my first Coachella!!!" Another snap uploaded by her sister Kylie Jenner also shows her posing with the headdress.
Some people who think that her action was offensive voiced their opinion on the comment section. Other commenters defended the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, telling them to "chill out."
Kardashian seemingly responded to the negative comments in her next Instagram post. "You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the f**k you want," the post read.
North West's first birthday party was held at Kourtney Kardashian's backyard. Titled Kidchella, the fun bash was attended by family members who dressed in festival attire. A Ferris wheel, a mini stage and food stands were also included in the party.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer