Honey Boo Boo Allegedly Faking Scenes for Reality Show
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is accused of faking scenes for the show. The TLC series is supposed to be unscripted, but several facts pointed out by RadarOnline.com reveal that some scenes on the show did not match what happened in reality.
In the season 3 finale, the show featured Anna Shannon's engagement to now husband Michael Cardwell at a New Year's Eve party. However, a source tells the site that Michael actually proposed to Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo's elder sister two weeks prior on December 19.
"They edited the scene to look like it happened on New Year's Eve," a so-called insider tells the site. "They wanted it to seem more dramatic."
Later in the season 4 premiere aired on June 19, the reality series showed the family emotionally saying goodbye to Anna as she left the family's home to live with Michael in nearby town Ivey. Anna confirmed her move in April, saying, "We moved in together seven months ago, but it wasn't filmed for the show."
The scene on the show, however, suggested that the farewell scene took place long after Anna's December engagement.
Earlier this month, Honey Boo Boo raised eyebrows with reports of her alleged rude behaviors when stopping by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". An audience member, Christy O'Shoney, wrote on Salon that the 9-year-old hit her mother June Shannon in front of everyone in the studio, but the scene didn't make it to the final cut.
"The most notable moment to be left out of Honey Boo Boo's appearance on 'The Tonight Show' was when she became so fed up that she actually struck Mama June," Christy wrote. "Up until this point, Fallon had been doing a great job of navigating Alana's weird behavior, but it was at this moment when he became positively awesome. 'NEVER hit your mother!' he exclaimed, in a voice that was serious with just a hint of a joke, and the studio audience erupted in applause."
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her