'Veep' Star Reid Scott Marries Elspeth Keller
Actor Reid Scott, who is known for his role as Dan Egan on HBO series "Veep", is now a married man. Scott and his girlfriend Elspeth Keller tied the knot on Saturday, June 21 at Maguire Gardens, Los Angeles, E! News reports.
Scott and Keller's nuptials was attended by 120 friends and family members. Some famous name who were present at the wedding included his co-stars on "Veep" Matt Walsh and Timothy Simons, "Mad Men" star Ben Feldman, Johnny Galecki and Jonathan Sadowski. Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Anna Chlumsky, however, were unable to attend.
Feldman later shared a photo of the newlyweds on Instagram. "Last night, 2 people I follow on Instagram got married, so I crashed their wedding and made a 45 minute toast. @reidscott_ and @elspethkeller are official," he wrote. The sweet photo shows Scott and Keller, who got engaged last year, dancing. He put his hand on her back as they looked into each other's eyes.
Scott did not say anything about the wedding on his Twitter account. On Sunday, he suggested that he was heading to Fiji for honeymoon. "Hope you had a great weekend. I'm off to Fiji now. No haters," he wrote.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video