'Veep' Star Reid Scott Marries Elspeth Keller
Actor Reid Scott, who is known for his role as Dan Egan on HBO series "Veep", is now a married man. Scott and his girlfriend Elspeth Keller tied the knot on Saturday, June 21 at Maguire Gardens, Los Angeles, E! News reports.
Scott and Keller's nuptials was attended by 120 friends and family members. Some famous name who were present at the wedding included his co-stars on "Veep" Matt Walsh and Timothy Simons, "Mad Men" star Ben Feldman, Johnny Galecki and Jonathan Sadowski. Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Anna Chlumsky, however, were unable to attend.
Feldman later shared a photo of the newlyweds on Instagram. "Last night, 2 people I follow on Instagram got married, so I crashed their wedding and made a 45 minute toast. @reidscott_ and @elspethkeller are official," he wrote. The sweet photo shows Scott and Keller, who got engaged last year, dancing. He put his hand on her back as they looked into each other's eyes.
Scott did not say anything about the wedding on his Twitter account. On Sunday, he suggested that he was heading to Fiji for honeymoon. "Hope you had a great weekend. I'm off to Fiji now. No haters," he wrote.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame