'Veep' Star Reid Scott Marries Elspeth Keller
Actor Reid Scott, who is known for his role as Dan Egan on HBO series "Veep", is now a married man. Scott and his girlfriend Elspeth Keller tied the knot on Saturday, June 21 at Maguire Gardens, Los Angeles, E! News reports.
Scott and Keller's nuptials was attended by 120 friends and family members. Some famous name who were present at the wedding included his co-stars on "Veep" Matt Walsh and Timothy Simons, "Mad Men" star Ben Feldman, Johnny Galecki and Jonathan Sadowski. Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Anna Chlumsky, however, were unable to attend.
Feldman later shared a photo of the newlyweds on Instagram. "Last night, 2 people I follow on Instagram got married, so I crashed their wedding and made a 45 minute toast. @reidscott_ and @elspethkeller are official," he wrote. The sweet photo shows Scott and Keller, who got engaged last year, dancing. He put his hand on her back as they looked into each other's eyes.
Scott did not say anything about the wedding on his Twitter account. On Sunday, he suggested that he was heading to Fiji for honeymoon. "Hope you had a great weekend. I'm off to Fiji now. No haters," he wrote.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo