'Veep' Star Reid Scott Marries Elspeth Keller
Actor Reid Scott, who is known for his role as Dan Egan on HBO series "Veep", is now a married man. Scott and his girlfriend Elspeth Keller tied the knot on Saturday, June 21 at Maguire Gardens, Los Angeles, E! News reports.
Scott and Keller's nuptials was attended by 120 friends and family members. Some famous name who were present at the wedding included his co-stars on "Veep" Matt Walsh and Timothy Simons, "Mad Men" star Ben Feldman, Johnny Galecki and Jonathan Sadowski. Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Anna Chlumsky, however, were unable to attend.
Feldman later shared a photo of the newlyweds on Instagram. "Last night, 2 people I follow on Instagram got married, so I crashed their wedding and made a 45 minute toast. @reidscott_ and @elspethkeller are official," he wrote. The sweet photo shows Scott and Keller, who got engaged last year, dancing. He put his hand on her back as they looked into each other's eyes.
Scott did not say anything about the wedding on his Twitter account. On Sunday, he suggested that he was heading to Fiji for honeymoon. "Hope you had a great weekend. I'm off to Fiji now. No haters," he wrote.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal