Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Fight in Nightclub
Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan reportedly had an argument at a nightclub in London recently. According to The Sun, the pair's alleged heated exchange took place at Chiltern Firehouse. The supermodel confronted the actress after she allegedly contacted Moss' husband Jamie Hince when she arrived in the country a few weeks ago. The "Mean Girls" star and the guitarist of The Kills worked together last year.
"Lindsay and Kate had a huge row at the Chiltern Firehouse. People around them noticed it was going on," a source told the U.K. media (via Mail Online). "The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay for contacting Jamie. She was ranting about it to a fellow diner at the restaurant."
"Kate wasn't happy when Lindsay arrived in the U.K. There's no love lost between them and she knew they'd bump into each other eventually as they're both out on the town so much," the source continued saying.
In other news, Lohan may make an appearance on "Speed-the-Plow" in the West End in November. "It's the first time I've done a stage play or anything like that. I'm nervous but I'm excited," she told The New York Times.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week