Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Fight in Nightclub
Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan reportedly had an argument at a nightclub in London recently. According to The Sun, the pair's alleged heated exchange took place at Chiltern Firehouse. The supermodel confronted the actress after she allegedly contacted Moss' husband Jamie Hince when she arrived in the country a few weeks ago. The "Mean Girls" star and the guitarist of The Kills worked together last year.
"Lindsay and Kate had a huge row at the Chiltern Firehouse. People around them noticed it was going on," a source told the U.K. media (via Mail Online). "The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay for contacting Jamie. She was ranting about it to a fellow diner at the restaurant."
"Kate wasn't happy when Lindsay arrived in the U.K. There's no love lost between them and she knew they'd bump into each other eventually as they're both out on the town so much," the source continued saying.
In other news, Lohan may make an appearance on "Speed-the-Plow" in the West End in November. "It's the first time I've done a stage play or anything like that. I'm nervous but I'm excited," she told The New York Times.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes