Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Fight in Nightclub
Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan reportedly had an argument at a nightclub in London recently. According to The Sun, the pair's alleged heated exchange took place at Chiltern Firehouse. The supermodel confronted the actress after she allegedly contacted Moss' husband Jamie Hince when she arrived in the country a few weeks ago. The "Mean Girls" star and the guitarist of The Kills worked together last year.
"Lindsay and Kate had a huge row at the Chiltern Firehouse. People around them noticed it was going on," a source told the U.K. media (via Mail Online). "The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay for contacting Jamie. She was ranting about it to a fellow diner at the restaurant."
"Kate wasn't happy when Lindsay arrived in the U.K. There's no love lost between them and she knew they'd bump into each other eventually as they're both out on the town so much," the source continued saying.
In other news, Lohan may make an appearance on "Speed-the-Plow" in the West End in November. "It's the first time I've done a stage play or anything like that. I'm nervous but I'm excited," she told The New York Times.
More Kate Moss News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked