Ariana Grande Confirms Zedd-Asssited New Single 'Break Free'
There were rumors claiming that Ariana Grande's next single would be a collaboration with EDM powerhouse Zedd titled "Break Free". Over the weekend, the Nickelodeon star took to Twitter to confirm the news.
"The loves waiting for #breakfree.... (yes that's the new single name... yes it's the 1 w @zedd) more details sooon," she wrote. "I'm excited & u'll have it sooner than u think..... gonna surprise u with the 10 day countdown again. who knows when it'll start."
The 10-day countdown has just been started and it means that the song will arrive early next month. "Told u i meant soon," she said.
It will be the second offering from Grande's upcoming second studio album, which currently has no official title or release date. The track will follow up her smashing hit "Problem", featuring Iggy Azalea, which reached No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Early last month, Grande already hinted that she wanted to make "Break Free" her next single in an interview. "My whole team is like, 'Oh, it's too early to pick a new single,' but I'm really... I love that song so much," she told KIIS FM.
More Ariana Grande News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says