Ariana Grande Confirms Zedd-Asssited New Single 'Break Free'
There were rumors claiming that Ariana Grande's next single would be a collaboration with EDM powerhouse Zedd titled "Break Free". Over the weekend, the Nickelodeon star took to Twitter to confirm the news.
"The loves waiting for #breakfree.... (yes that's the new single name... yes it's the 1 w @zedd) more details sooon," she wrote. "I'm excited & u'll have it sooner than u think..... gonna surprise u with the 10 day countdown again. who knows when it'll start."
The 10-day countdown has just been started and it means that the song will arrive early next month. "Told u i meant soon," she said.
It will be the second offering from Grande's upcoming second studio album, which currently has no official title or release date. The track will follow up her smashing hit "Problem", featuring Iggy Azalea, which reached No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Early last month, Grande already hinted that she wanted to make "Break Free" her next single in an interview. "My whole team is like, 'Oh, it's too early to pick a new single,' but I'm really... I love that song so much," she told KIIS FM.
More Ariana Grande News
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video