Ariana Grande Confirms Zedd-Asssited New Single 'Break Free'
There were rumors claiming that Ariana Grande's next single would be a collaboration with EDM powerhouse Zedd titled "Break Free". Over the weekend, the Nickelodeon star took to Twitter to confirm the news.
"The loves waiting for #breakfree.... (yes that's the new single name... yes it's the 1 w @zedd) more details sooon," she wrote. "I'm excited & u'll have it sooner than u think..... gonna surprise u with the 10 day countdown again. who knows when it'll start."
The 10-day countdown has just been started and it means that the song will arrive early next month. "Told u i meant soon," she said.
It will be the second offering from Grande's upcoming second studio album, which currently has no official title or release date. The track will follow up her smashing hit "Problem", featuring Iggy Azalea, which reached No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Early last month, Grande already hinted that she wanted to make "Break Free" her next single in an interview. "My whole team is like, 'Oh, it's too early to pick a new single,' but I'm really... I love that song so much," she told KIIS FM.
More Ariana Grande News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role