Ariana Grande Confirms Zedd-Asssited New Single 'Break Free'
There were rumors claiming that Ariana Grande's next single would be a collaboration with EDM powerhouse Zedd titled "Break Free". Over the weekend, the Nickelodeon star took to Twitter to confirm the news.
"The loves waiting for #breakfree.... (yes that's the new single name... yes it's the 1 w @zedd) more details sooon," she wrote. "I'm excited & u'll have it sooner than u think..... gonna surprise u with the 10 day countdown again. who knows when it'll start."
The 10-day countdown has just been started and it means that the song will arrive early next month. "Told u i meant soon," she said.
It will be the second offering from Grande's upcoming second studio album, which currently has no official title or release date. The track will follow up her smashing hit "Problem", featuring Iggy Azalea, which reached No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Early last month, Grande already hinted that she wanted to make "Break Free" her next single in an interview. "My whole team is like, 'Oh, it's too early to pick a new single,' but I'm really... I love that song so much," she told KIIS FM.
More Ariana Grande News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics