Ariana Grande Confirms Zedd-Asssited New Single 'Break Free'
There were rumors claiming that Ariana Grande's next single would be a collaboration with EDM powerhouse Zedd titled "Break Free". Over the weekend, the Nickelodeon star took to Twitter to confirm the news.
"The loves waiting for #breakfree.... (yes that's the new single name... yes it's the 1 w @zedd) more details sooon," she wrote. "I'm excited & u'll have it sooner than u think..... gonna surprise u with the 10 day countdown again. who knows when it'll start."
The 10-day countdown has just been started and it means that the song will arrive early next month. "Told u i meant soon," she said.
It will be the second offering from Grande's upcoming second studio album, which currently has no official title or release date. The track will follow up her smashing hit "Problem", featuring Iggy Azalea, which reached No. 2 on Billboard 100.
Early last month, Grande already hinted that she wanted to make "Break Free" her next single in an interview. "My whole team is like, 'Oh, it's too early to pick a new single,' but I'm really... I love that song so much," she told KIIS FM.
More Ariana Grande News
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne