'True Blood' Preview for the Weeks Ahead: We're All in Trouble
Following the seventh season premiere on Sunday night, "True Blood" previews what's coming next in the rest of the final season. Sookie will need Bill's help to save Holly and Arlene who are kidnapped by H-vamps, but Alcide, who has fallen in love with her, gets jealous of Sookie's relationship with Bill.
Andy still can't trust Jessica after what she did to his daughters and the tension between the two gets higher with Holly's disappearance. Jessica tells him Holly is in trouble, and Andy says, "We're all in trouble." Meanwhile, Pam hasn't given up in her search for Eric.
There will be more casualties as Sookie is seen tearing up while holding someone and saying, "Eric's gone," as if begging him/her not to die. In another scene, Sookie and Jessica tearfully embrace each other.
"True Blood" will return with "I Found You" on Sunday, June 29 at 9/8c on HBO. A trio of hostages taken in the Bellefleur's attack looks to a familiar face as a possible liberator from the H-vamps.
Sookie and Jason visit the neighboring town of Saint Alice, where a young woman's diary offers clues to the potential fate of Bon Temps. Spurned by Lafayette, a desperate Lettie Mae turns to Willa to channel her family past. Vince whips his fellow vigilantes into a dangerous frenzy. Pam's search for her maker leads her to a very familiar place.
Rutina Wesley, whose character Tara [SPOILER ALERT!] died within the first five minutes of the season opener, says her death will "deeply" affect Pam and Sookie. She explains, "Even though Tara has gone off and done her own thing, it's still going to hurt like she's died twice... For Pam, it's going to be interesting to see how it affects her, to see if she shows any emotion at all. I'm curious to see myself actually."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake