Daniel Radcliffe: I'll Make a 'Perfect' Robin in 'Batman' Reboot
Daniel Radcliffe has expressed his desire to play Robin in the rumored Batman standalone movie tentatively titled "The Batman". The "Harry Potter" actor made the revelation during a "rapid fire" Q&A with Buzzfeed recently.
When asked if he'd want to join another franchise, Radcliffe said yes. After the host asked which one, he said, "Batman. If they reboot that again I'll do that too. It's happening, isn't it? With Ben Affleck. I could be Robin, I'm perfect."
According to recent reports, "The Batman" will be released in 2019. The film will follow "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" and "Justice League". The former has already started filming. Directed by Zack Snyder, it stars Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Jesse Eisenberg among others. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in May 2016.
Radcliffe will next be seen in romantic-comedy "What If", where he stars as a medical school drop-out who falls in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend. He'll appear alongside Zoe Kazan, Megan Park and Adam Driver in the film that's coming Stateside in August.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says