Daniel Radcliffe: I'll Make a 'Perfect' Robin in 'Batman' Reboot
Daniel Radcliffe has expressed his desire to play Robin in the rumored Batman standalone movie tentatively titled "The Batman". The "Harry Potter" actor made the revelation during a "rapid fire" Q&A with Buzzfeed recently.
When asked if he'd want to join another franchise, Radcliffe said yes. After the host asked which one, he said, "Batman. If they reboot that again I'll do that too. It's happening, isn't it? With Ben Affleck. I could be Robin, I'm perfect."
According to recent reports, "The Batman" will be released in 2019. The film will follow "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" and "Justice League". The former has already started filming. Directed by Zack Snyder, it stars Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Jesse Eisenberg among others. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in May 2016.
Radcliffe will next be seen in romantic-comedy "What If", where he stars as a medical school drop-out who falls in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend. He'll appear alongside Zoe Kazan, Megan Park and Adam Driver in the film that's coming Stateside in August.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens