Daniel Radcliffe: I'll Make a 'Perfect' Robin in 'Batman' Reboot
Daniel Radcliffe has expressed his desire to play Robin in the rumored Batman standalone movie tentatively titled "The Batman". The "Harry Potter" actor made the revelation during a "rapid fire" Q&A with Buzzfeed recently.
When asked if he'd want to join another franchise, Radcliffe said yes. After the host asked which one, he said, "Batman. If they reboot that again I'll do that too. It's happening, isn't it? With Ben Affleck. I could be Robin, I'm perfect."
According to recent reports, "The Batman" will be released in 2019. The film will follow "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" and "Justice League". The former has already started filming. Directed by Zack Snyder, it stars Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Jesse Eisenberg among others. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in May 2016.
Radcliffe will next be seen in romantic-comedy "What If", where he stars as a medical school drop-out who falls in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend. He'll appear alongside Zoe Kazan, Megan Park and Adam Driver in the film that's coming Stateside in August.
More The Batman News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie