Daniel Radcliffe: I'll Make a 'Perfect' Robin in 'Batman' Reboot
Daniel Radcliffe has expressed his desire to play Robin in the rumored Batman standalone movie tentatively titled "The Batman". The "Harry Potter" actor made the revelation during a "rapid fire" Q&A with Buzzfeed recently.
When asked if he'd want to join another franchise, Radcliffe said yes. After the host asked which one, he said, "Batman. If they reboot that again I'll do that too. It's happening, isn't it? With Ben Affleck. I could be Robin, I'm perfect."
According to recent reports, "The Batman" will be released in 2019. The film will follow "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" and "Justice League". The former has already started filming. Directed by Zack Snyder, it stars Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Jesse Eisenberg among others. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in May 2016.
Radcliffe will next be seen in romantic-comedy "What If", where he stars as a medical school drop-out who falls in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend. He'll appear alongside Zoe Kazan, Megan Park and Adam Driver in the film that's coming Stateside in August.
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date