Robin Thicke Shares 'Get Her Back' Video Teaser
Robin Thicke has shared a preview of his "Get Her Back" music video. Arriving via his Instagram over the weekend, the teaser gives glimpses at a woman who resembles the singer's estranged wife Paula Patton.
She sends him text messages, including one that reads, "I kept trying to warn you you were pushing me too far." A bloodied Thicke then appears on the screen, looking desperate as he tells her that he just wants to "make it right." The full music video will be released on Monday, June 23.
"Get Her Back" was first debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. The song is one of Thicke's attempts to win back Patton after they announced their split earlier this year.
The slow tempo love song serves as the first single off his new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records. In addition to the lead cut, the singer's seventh studio effort will feature other Patton-inspired songs including "You're My Fantasy", "Still Madly Crazy", "Love Can Grow Back" and "Forever Love".
More Robin Thicke News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise