Robin Thicke Shares 'Get Her Back' Video Teaser
Robin Thicke has shared a preview of his "Get Her Back" music video. Arriving via his Instagram over the weekend, the teaser gives glimpses at a woman who resembles the singer's estranged wife Paula Patton.
She sends him text messages, including one that reads, "I kept trying to warn you you were pushing me too far." A bloodied Thicke then appears on the screen, looking desperate as he tells her that he just wants to "make it right." The full music video will be released on Monday, June 23.
"Get Her Back" was first debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. The song is one of Thicke's attempts to win back Patton after they announced their split earlier this year.
The slow tempo love song serves as the first single off his new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records. In addition to the lead cut, the singer's seventh studio effort will feature other Patton-inspired songs including "You're My Fantasy", "Still Madly Crazy", "Love Can Grow Back" and "Forever Love".
More Robin Thicke News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush