Robin Thicke Shares 'Get Her Back' Video Teaser
Robin Thicke has shared a preview of his "Get Her Back" music video. Arriving via his Instagram over the weekend, the teaser gives glimpses at a woman who resembles the singer's estranged wife Paula Patton.
She sends him text messages, including one that reads, "I kept trying to warn you you were pushing me too far." A bloodied Thicke then appears on the screen, looking desperate as he tells her that he just wants to "make it right." The full music video will be released on Monday, June 23.
"Get Her Back" was first debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. The song is one of Thicke's attempts to win back Patton after they announced their split earlier this year.
The slow tempo love song serves as the first single off his new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records. In addition to the lead cut, the singer's seventh studio effort will feature other Patton-inspired songs including "You're My Fantasy", "Still Madly Crazy", "Love Can Grow Back" and "Forever Love".
More Robin Thicke News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones