Robin Thicke Shares 'Get Her Back' Video Teaser
Robin Thicke has shared a preview of his "Get Her Back" music video. Arriving via his Instagram over the weekend, the teaser gives glimpses at a woman who resembles the singer's estranged wife Paula Patton.
She sends him text messages, including one that reads, "I kept trying to warn you you were pushing me too far." A bloodied Thicke then appears on the screen, looking desperate as he tells her that he just wants to "make it right." The full music video will be released on Monday, June 23.
"Get Her Back" was first debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. The song is one of Thicke's attempts to win back Patton after they announced their split earlier this year.
The slow tempo love song serves as the first single off his new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records. In addition to the lead cut, the singer's seventh studio effort will feature other Patton-inspired songs including "You're My Fantasy", "Still Madly Crazy", "Love Can Grow Back" and "Forever Love".
More Robin Thicke News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'