Robin Thicke Shares 'Get Her Back' Video Teaser
Robin Thicke has shared a preview of his "Get Her Back" music video. Arriving via his Instagram over the weekend, the teaser gives glimpses at a woman who resembles the singer's estranged wife Paula Patton.
She sends him text messages, including one that reads, "I kept trying to warn you you were pushing me too far." A bloodied Thicke then appears on the screen, looking desperate as he tells her that he just wants to "make it right." The full music video will be released on Monday, June 23.
"Get Her Back" was first debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. The song is one of Thicke's attempts to win back Patton after they announced their split earlier this year.
The slow tempo love song serves as the first single off his new album, "Paula", that's coming out on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records. In addition to the lead cut, the singer's seventh studio effort will feature other Patton-inspired songs including "You're My Fantasy", "Still Madly Crazy", "Love Can Grow Back" and "Forever Love".
More Robin Thicke News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'