Video: Pearl Jam Sings 'Frozen' Soundtrack 'Let It Go' During a Gig in Italy
Pearl Jam covered "Let It Go" during a recent concert in Italy. Taking the stage at Milan's Stadio San Siro, the band launched into the soundtrack of Disney's hit movie "Frozen (2013)" during an extended riff on their own hit "Daughter".
Vocalist Eddie Vedder's voice cracked a little bit as he hit the high notes. "Let it go/ Turn away and slam the door/ I don't care what they're going to say," he sang before continuing the performance of their "Daughter".
"Let It Go" is originally performed by Idina Menzel. The track won the Best Original Song award at the Oscars earlier this year.
Pearl Jam was in Italy for their ongoing European tour, which will run through mid-July. They will bring the tour to the U.S. later this year. Along with Eminem and Outkast, the rockers are set to headline Texas' Austin City Limits Music Festival in October.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support