Video: Pearl Jam Sings 'Frozen' Soundtrack 'Let It Go' During a Gig in Italy
Pearl Jam covered "Let It Go" during a recent concert in Italy. Taking the stage at Milan's Stadio San Siro, the band launched into the soundtrack of Disney's hit movie "Frozen (2013)" during an extended riff on their own hit "Daughter".
Vocalist Eddie Vedder's voice cracked a little bit as he hit the high notes. "Let it go/ Turn away and slam the door/ I don't care what they're going to say," he sang before continuing the performance of their "Daughter".
"Let It Go" is originally performed by Idina Menzel. The track won the Best Original Song award at the Oscars earlier this year.
Pearl Jam was in Italy for their ongoing European tour, which will run through mid-July. They will bring the tour to the U.S. later this year. Along with Eminem and Outkast, the rockers are set to headline Texas' Austin City Limits Music Festival in October.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie