Video: Pearl Jam Sings 'Frozen' Soundtrack 'Let It Go' During a Gig in Italy
Pearl Jam covered "Let It Go" during a recent concert in Italy. Taking the stage at Milan's Stadio San Siro, the band launched into the soundtrack of Disney's hit movie "Frozen (2013)" during an extended riff on their own hit "Daughter".
Vocalist Eddie Vedder's voice cracked a little bit as he hit the high notes. "Let it go/ Turn away and slam the door/ I don't care what they're going to say," he sang before continuing the performance of their "Daughter".
"Let It Go" is originally performed by Idina Menzel. The track won the Best Original Song award at the Oscars earlier this year.
Pearl Jam was in Italy for their ongoing European tour, which will run through mid-July. They will bring the tour to the U.S. later this year. Along with Eminem and Outkast, the rockers are set to headline Texas' Austin City Limits Music Festival in October.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'