Video: Pearl Jam Sings 'Frozen' Soundtrack 'Let It Go' During a Gig in Italy
Pearl Jam covered "Let It Go" during a recent concert in Italy. Taking the stage at Milan's Stadio San Siro, the band launched into the soundtrack of Disney's hit movie "Frozen (2013)" during an extended riff on their own hit "Daughter".
Vocalist Eddie Vedder's voice cracked a little bit as he hit the high notes. "Let it go/ Turn away and slam the door/ I don't care what they're going to say," he sang before continuing the performance of their "Daughter".
"Let It Go" is originally performed by Idina Menzel. The track won the Best Original Song award at the Oscars earlier this year.
Pearl Jam was in Italy for their ongoing European tour, which will run through mid-July. They will bring the tour to the U.S. later this year. Along with Eminem and Outkast, the rockers are set to headline Texas' Austin City Limits Music Festival in October.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'