Video: Pearl Jam Sings 'Frozen' Soundtrack 'Let It Go' During a Gig in Italy
Pearl Jam covered "Let It Go" during a recent concert in Italy. Taking the stage at Milan's Stadio San Siro, the band launched into the soundtrack of Disney's hit movie "Frozen (2013)" during an extended riff on their own hit "Daughter".
Vocalist Eddie Vedder's voice cracked a little bit as he hit the high notes. "Let it go/ Turn away and slam the door/ I don't care what they're going to say," he sang before continuing the performance of their "Daughter".
"Let It Go" is originally performed by Idina Menzel. The track won the Best Original Song award at the Oscars earlier this year.
Pearl Jam was in Italy for their ongoing European tour, which will run through mid-July. They will bring the tour to the U.S. later this year. Along with Eminem and Outkast, the rockers are set to headline Texas' Austin City Limits Music Festival in October.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes