Kenan Thompson and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Kenan Thompson can now officially add father to his resume. The "Saturday Night Live" member and his wife Christina Evangeline have just welcomed their first child.
It's a baby girl. Born Friday morning, June 20 around 10:30 A.M. in New York, the bundle of joy weighed in at 6 lbs. The ecstatic new parents name their daughter Georgia Marie Thompson.
Thompson, 36, confirmed his wife's pregnancy in March this year during a visit to "Late Night with Seth Meyers". "I'm about to be a daddy!" he gushed back then. "That's right! Papa Kenan."
The couple got married in 2011. "I am terrified," the dad-to-be said of entering fatherhood. "I don't know what to do with babies. Like, what do you feed it and, like, put it away or something?"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked