Kenan Thompson and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Kenan Thompson can now officially add father to his resume. The "Saturday Night Live" member and his wife Christina Evangeline have just welcomed their first child.
It's a baby girl. Born Friday morning, June 20 around 10:30 A.M. in New York, the bundle of joy weighed in at 6 lbs. The ecstatic new parents name their daughter Georgia Marie Thompson.
Thompson, 36, confirmed his wife's pregnancy in March this year during a visit to "Late Night with Seth Meyers". "I'm about to be a daddy!" he gushed back then. "That's right! Papa Kenan."
The couple got married in 2011. "I am terrified," the dad-to-be said of entering fatherhood. "I don't know what to do with babies. Like, what do you feed it and, like, put it away or something?"
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart