Kenan Thompson and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Kenan Thompson can now officially add father to his resume. The "Saturday Night Live" member and his wife Christina Evangeline have just welcomed their first child.
It's a baby girl. Born Friday morning, June 20 around 10:30 A.M. in New York, the bundle of joy weighed in at 6 lbs. The ecstatic new parents name their daughter Georgia Marie Thompson.
Thompson, 36, confirmed his wife's pregnancy in March this year during a visit to "Late Night with Seth Meyers". "I'm about to be a daddy!" he gushed back then. "That's right! Papa Kenan."
The couple got married in 2011. "I am terrified," the dad-to-be said of entering fatherhood. "I don't know what to do with babies. Like, what do you feed it and, like, put it away or something?"
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram