Kenan Thompson and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Kenan Thompson can now officially add father to his resume. The "Saturday Night Live" member and his wife Christina Evangeline have just welcomed their first child.
It's a baby girl. Born Friday morning, June 20 around 10:30 A.M. in New York, the bundle of joy weighed in at 6 lbs. The ecstatic new parents name their daughter Georgia Marie Thompson.
Thompson, 36, confirmed his wife's pregnancy in March this year during a visit to "Late Night with Seth Meyers". "I'm about to be a daddy!" he gushed back then. "That's right! Papa Kenan."
The couple got married in 2011. "I am terrified," the dad-to-be said of entering fatherhood. "I don't know what to do with babies. Like, what do you feed it and, like, put it away or something?"
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'