Kenan Thompson and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Kenan Thompson can now officially add father to his resume. The "Saturday Night Live" member and his wife Christina Evangeline have just welcomed their first child.
It's a baby girl. Born Friday morning, June 20 around 10:30 A.M. in New York, the bundle of joy weighed in at 6 lbs. The ecstatic new parents name their daughter Georgia Marie Thompson.
Thompson, 36, confirmed his wife's pregnancy in March this year during a visit to "Late Night with Seth Meyers". "I'm about to be a daddy!" he gushed back then. "That's right! Papa Kenan."
The couple got married in 2011. "I am terrified," the dad-to-be said of entering fatherhood. "I don't know what to do with babies. Like, what do you feed it and, like, put it away or something?"
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'