'19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Ties the Knot With Derick Dillard
Jill Duggar, the second daughter to TLC's "19 Kids & Counting" couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is now a Dillard. The 23-year-old girl married her fiance Derick Dillard at the Cross Church in Sprindale, Arkansas Saturday, June 21 in front of 1,000 guests.
Five of the bride's sisters became bridesmaids, two brothers were groomsmen, her sisters and a niece served as flower girls, five brothers were ushers, while a brother and nephew were ring bearers. Josh, her oldest brother, served as an emcee at the wedding.
Jill was radiant in a white lace dress with a modest V neckline, A-line skirt, and elbow-length lace veil, while her groom donned a grey suit. Her mother's wedding dress was put on display at the nuptials along with a police uniform that belonged to Derick's late father, Rick.
Jill and Derick saved their first kiss for their wedding and waited until their engagement to hold hands. They reportedly always had a chaperone on their dates. "It was worth the wait," the blushing bride told PEOPLE while beaming to her new husband.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'