'19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Ties the Knot With Derick Dillard
Jill Duggar, the second daughter to TLC's "19 Kids & Counting" couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is now a Dillard. The 23-year-old girl married her fiance Derick Dillard at the Cross Church in Sprindale, Arkansas Saturday, June 21 in front of 1,000 guests.
Five of the bride's sisters became bridesmaids, two brothers were groomsmen, her sisters and a niece served as flower girls, five brothers were ushers, while a brother and nephew were ring bearers. Josh, her oldest brother, served as an emcee at the wedding.
Jill was radiant in a white lace dress with a modest V neckline, A-line skirt, and elbow-length lace veil, while her groom donned a grey suit. Her mother's wedding dress was put on display at the nuptials along with a police uniform that belonged to Derick's late father, Rick.
Jill and Derick saved their first kiss for their wedding and waited until their engagement to hold hands. They reportedly always had a chaperone on their dates. "It was worth the wait," the blushing bride told PEOPLE while beaming to her new husband.
More 19 Kids and Counting News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?