'19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Ties the Knot With Derick Dillard
Jill Duggar, the second daughter to TLC's "19 Kids & Counting" couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is now a Dillard. The 23-year-old girl married her fiance Derick Dillard at the Cross Church in Sprindale, Arkansas Saturday, June 21 in front of 1,000 guests.
Five of the bride's sisters became bridesmaids, two brothers were groomsmen, her sisters and a niece served as flower girls, five brothers were ushers, while a brother and nephew were ring bearers. Josh, her oldest brother, served as an emcee at the wedding.
Jill was radiant in a white lace dress with a modest V neckline, A-line skirt, and elbow-length lace veil, while her groom donned a grey suit. Her mother's wedding dress was put on display at the nuptials along with a police uniform that belonged to Derick's late father, Rick.
Jill and Derick saved their first kiss for their wedding and waited until their engagement to hold hands. They reportedly always had a chaperone on their dates. "It was worth the wait," the blushing bride told PEOPLE while beaming to her new husband.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service