'19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Ties the Knot With Derick Dillard
Jill Duggar, the second daughter to TLC's "19 Kids & Counting" couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is now a Dillard. The 23-year-old girl married her fiance Derick Dillard at the Cross Church in Sprindale, Arkansas Saturday, June 21 in front of 1,000 guests.
Five of the bride's sisters became bridesmaids, two brothers were groomsmen, her sisters and a niece served as flower girls, five brothers were ushers, while a brother and nephew were ring bearers. Josh, her oldest brother, served as an emcee at the wedding.
Jill was radiant in a white lace dress with a modest V neckline, A-line skirt, and elbow-length lace veil, while her groom donned a grey suit. Her mother's wedding dress was put on display at the nuptials along with a police uniform that belonged to Derick's late father, Rick.
Jill and Derick saved their first kiss for their wedding and waited until their engagement to hold hands. They reportedly always had a chaperone on their dates. "It was worth the wait," the blushing bride told PEOPLE while beaming to her new husband.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7