'19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Ties the Knot With Derick Dillard
Jill Duggar, the second daughter to TLC's "19 Kids & Counting" couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is now a Dillard. The 23-year-old girl married her fiance Derick Dillard at the Cross Church in Sprindale, Arkansas Saturday, June 21 in front of 1,000 guests.
Five of the bride's sisters became bridesmaids, two brothers were groomsmen, her sisters and a niece served as flower girls, five brothers were ushers, while a brother and nephew were ring bearers. Josh, her oldest brother, served as an emcee at the wedding.
Jill was radiant in a white lace dress with a modest V neckline, A-line skirt, and elbow-length lace veil, while her groom donned a grey suit. Her mother's wedding dress was put on display at the nuptials along with a police uniform that belonged to Derick's late father, Rick.
Jill and Derick saved their first kiss for their wedding and waited until their engagement to hold hands. They reportedly always had a chaperone on their dates. "It was worth the wait," the blushing bride told PEOPLE while beaming to her new husband.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame