Rapper ScHoolboy Q Was Targeted in Denver Shooting
A shooting that involved ScHoolboy Q Thursday, June 19 in Denver was likely not random. Authorities are trying to determine a motive behind the attack that happened in a parking lot outside the historic Red Rocks amphitheater after a concert.
"This is not just a coincidence. We think there is probably more to it than that," said Jacki Kelley, a spokeswoman for the Jefferson County sheriff's office, in a statement to The Associated Press. "It does seem to be more targeted than random."
No arrest has been made. The suspect, described only as being six feet tall, reportedly opened fire with a rifle and managed to flee the scene. The rapper and his pals allegedly drove 15 miles in search of a hospital before being stopped by police.
The rapper was initially arrested before police determined he was not a suspect. The rapper was uninjured, but three other people in the vehicle he was in suffered non-life threatening wounds. One of them was released from hospital on Friday.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce