Rapper ScHoolboy Q Was Targeted in Denver Shooting
A shooting that involved ScHoolboy Q Thursday, June 19 in Denver was likely not random. Authorities are trying to determine a motive behind the attack that happened in a parking lot outside the historic Red Rocks amphitheater after a concert.
"This is not just a coincidence. We think there is probably more to it than that," said Jacki Kelley, a spokeswoman for the Jefferson County sheriff's office, in a statement to The Associated Press. "It does seem to be more targeted than random."
No arrest has been made. The suspect, described only as being six feet tall, reportedly opened fire with a rifle and managed to flee the scene. The rapper and his pals allegedly drove 15 miles in search of a hospital before being stopped by police.
The rapper was initially arrested before police determined he was not a suspect. The rapper was uninjured, but three other people in the vehicle he was in suffered non-life threatening wounds. One of them was released from hospital on Friday.
More ScHoolboy Q News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed