Rapper ScHoolboy Q Was Targeted in Denver Shooting
A shooting that involved ScHoolboy Q Thursday, June 19 in Denver was likely not random. Authorities are trying to determine a motive behind the attack that happened in a parking lot outside the historic Red Rocks amphitheater after a concert.
"This is not just a coincidence. We think there is probably more to it than that," said Jacki Kelley, a spokeswoman for the Jefferson County sheriff's office, in a statement to The Associated Press. "It does seem to be more targeted than random."
No arrest has been made. The suspect, described only as being six feet tall, reportedly opened fire with a rifle and managed to flee the scene. The rapper and his pals allegedly drove 15 miles in search of a hospital before being stopped by police.
The rapper was initially arrested before police determined he was not a suspect. The rapper was uninjured, but three other people in the vehicle he was in suffered non-life threatening wounds. One of them was released from hospital on Friday.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed