Mark Wahlberg Plans 'Entourage' Sequel, Considers Earlier Release
"Entourage" movie has yet to hit theaters, but producer Mark Wahlberg already plans a sequel. "I told [director] Doug [Ellin], 'Let's not wait for the movie to come out to start planning the next one because this is definitely going to be a big success,' " he said to Access Hollywood. "If I have anything to do with it there will be."
Wahlberg is so confident that he considers to release the movie early. " 'Entourage', I just saw the movie. It's fantastic. The stakes are so big. You're rooting for these guys to succeed. There's so much humor and heart in it and Doug just did an amazing job. I don't think we're going to be able to wait a year to release the movie. We're going to show the studio sooner, rather than later. If it makes most sense to wait until June, we'll wait until June."
The movie is a big-screen version of the HBO series which is loosely based on Wahlberg's experience as an up-and-coming actor. It will pick up where the series left off. All the original main cast members, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, Jeremy Piven, and Jerry Ferrara, reprise their respective roles. It's due June 12, 2015 in the U.S.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo