Mark Wahlberg Plans 'Entourage' Sequel, Considers Earlier Release
"Entourage" movie has yet to hit theaters, but producer Mark Wahlberg already plans a sequel. "I told [director] Doug [Ellin], 'Let's not wait for the movie to come out to start planning the next one because this is definitely going to be a big success,' " he said to Access Hollywood. "If I have anything to do with it there will be."
Wahlberg is so confident that he considers to release the movie early. " 'Entourage', I just saw the movie. It's fantastic. The stakes are so big. You're rooting for these guys to succeed. There's so much humor and heart in it and Doug just did an amazing job. I don't think we're going to be able to wait a year to release the movie. We're going to show the studio sooner, rather than later. If it makes most sense to wait until June, we'll wait until June."
The movie is a big-screen version of the HBO series which is loosely based on Wahlberg's experience as an up-and-coming actor. It will pick up where the series left off. All the original main cast members, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, Jeremy Piven, and Jerry Ferrara, reprise their respective roles. It's due June 12, 2015 in the U.S.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce