Sasha Obama Pays Visit to 'Pretty Little Liars' Set
President Barack Obama's second daughter Natasha "Sasha" Obama allegedly paid a visit to the set of ABC Family's series "Pretty Little Liars" with a friend on June 19. A source revealed, "Sasha was super happy to get to see what Rosewood really looks like." Secret service agents heavily protected the 13-year-old First Daughter.
The timing of her visit was perfect as "Pretty Little Liars" wrapped the filming for season 5 later that night. The cast members, including Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse, have not revealed any information regarding Sasha's visit.
The stars only shared on Twitter their excitement of going home after finishing the filming. On Thursday, Shay posted a tweet, "Excited to go back to Toronto this weekend!!! See you soon @TootsieShoppe." The next day, Lucy tweeted, "Despite my 3 missed alarm clocks, not knowing what I packed, and falling down a small flight of steps I'm still so excited to go hommmmme."
Recently, Sasha's older sister Malia Obama worked as a production assistant on the set of Halle Berry's "Extant".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years