Sasha Obama Pays Visit to 'Pretty Little Liars' Set
President Barack Obama's second daughter Natasha "Sasha" Obama allegedly paid a visit to the set of ABC Family's series "Pretty Little Liars" with a friend on June 19. A source revealed, "Sasha was super happy to get to see what Rosewood really looks like." Secret service agents heavily protected the 13-year-old First Daughter.
The timing of her visit was perfect as "Pretty Little Liars" wrapped the filming for season 5 later that night. The cast members, including Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse, have not revealed any information regarding Sasha's visit.
The stars only shared on Twitter their excitement of going home after finishing the filming. On Thursday, Shay posted a tweet, "Excited to go back to Toronto this weekend!!! See you soon @TootsieShoppe." The next day, Lucy tweeted, "Despite my 3 missed alarm clocks, not knowing what I packed, and falling down a small flight of steps I'm still so excited to go hommmmme."
Recently, Sasha's older sister Malia Obama worked as a production assistant on the set of Halle Berry's "Extant".
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'