Sasha Obama Pays Visit to 'Pretty Little Liars' Set
President Barack Obama's second daughter Natasha "Sasha" Obama allegedly paid a visit to the set of ABC Family's series "Pretty Little Liars" with a friend on June 19. A source revealed, "Sasha was super happy to get to see what Rosewood really looks like." Secret service agents heavily protected the 13-year-old First Daughter.
The timing of her visit was perfect as "Pretty Little Liars" wrapped the filming for season 5 later that night. The cast members, including Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse, have not revealed any information regarding Sasha's visit.
The stars only shared on Twitter their excitement of going home after finishing the filming. On Thursday, Shay posted a tweet, "Excited to go back to Toronto this weekend!!! See you soon @TootsieShoppe." The next day, Lucy tweeted, "Despite my 3 missed alarm clocks, not knowing what I packed, and falling down a small flight of steps I'm still so excited to go hommmmme."
Recently, Sasha's older sister Malia Obama worked as a production assistant on the set of Halle Berry's "Extant".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest