Sasha Obama Pays Visit to 'Pretty Little Liars' Set
President Barack Obama's second daughter Natasha "Sasha" Obama allegedly paid a visit to the set of ABC Family's series "Pretty Little Liars" with a friend on June 19. A source revealed, "Sasha was super happy to get to see what Rosewood really looks like." Secret service agents heavily protected the 13-year-old First Daughter.
The timing of her visit was perfect as "Pretty Little Liars" wrapped the filming for season 5 later that night. The cast members, including Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse, have not revealed any information regarding Sasha's visit.
The stars only shared on Twitter their excitement of going home after finishing the filming. On Thursday, Shay posted a tweet, "Excited to go back to Toronto this weekend!!! See you soon @TootsieShoppe." The next day, Lucy tweeted, "Despite my 3 missed alarm clocks, not knowing what I packed, and falling down a small flight of steps I'm still so excited to go hommmmme."
Recently, Sasha's older sister Malia Obama worked as a production assistant on the set of Halle Berry's "Extant".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?