Sasha Obama Pays Visit to 'Pretty Little Liars' Set
President Barack Obama's second daughter Natasha "Sasha" Obama allegedly paid a visit to the set of ABC Family's series "Pretty Little Liars" with a friend on June 19. A source revealed, "Sasha was super happy to get to see what Rosewood really looks like." Secret service agents heavily protected the 13-year-old First Daughter.
The timing of her visit was perfect as "Pretty Little Liars" wrapped the filming for season 5 later that night. The cast members, including Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse, have not revealed any information regarding Sasha's visit.
The stars only shared on Twitter their excitement of going home after finishing the filming. On Thursday, Shay posted a tweet, "Excited to go back to Toronto this weekend!!! See you soon @TootsieShoppe." The next day, Lucy tweeted, "Despite my 3 missed alarm clocks, not knowing what I packed, and falling down a small flight of steps I'm still so excited to go hommmmme."
Recently, Sasha's older sister Malia Obama worked as a production assistant on the set of Halle Berry's "Extant".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed