Mary J. Blige Drops Visuals for 'Suitcase' From 'Think Like a Man Too'
Mary J. Blige has debuted the music video for "Suitcase", a song that appears in the soundrack of "Think Like a Man Too". Arriving on Friday, June 20, the same day the movie was released in the U.S., the nearly-four-minute visuals shows the R&B queen as a mental patient.
Wearing a white dress, the singer appears in an all-white room while some men in lab coats observe her in another room. His on-screen lover just looks at her from the other side of the glass as she emotionally talks about being heartbroken.
"Think Like a Man Too" stars Kevin Hart, Taraji P. Henson, Gabrielle Union, La La Anthony, Meagan Good and Kelsey Grammer among others. The comedy flick directed by Tim Story serves as the sequel to 2012's "Think Like a Man" based on Steve Harvey's book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man".
In addition to "Suitcase", the movie's soundtrack album features other Blige songs including "Vegas Nights" that features The-Dream and "See That Boy Again" that was recorded with Pharrell Williams. For the soundtrack, Blige also remade Shalamar's '80s hit called "A Night to Remember".
Mary J. Blige's "Suitcase" music video
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'