Mary J. Blige Drops Visuals for 'Suitcase' From 'Think Like a Man Too'
Mary J. Blige has debuted the music video for "Suitcase", a song that appears in the soundrack of "Think Like a Man Too". Arriving on Friday, June 20, the same day the movie was released in the U.S., the nearly-four-minute visuals shows the R&B queen as a mental patient.
Wearing a white dress, the singer appears in an all-white room while some men in lab coats observe her in another room. His on-screen lover just looks at her from the other side of the glass as she emotionally talks about being heartbroken.
"Think Like a Man Too" stars Kevin Hart, Taraji P. Henson, Gabrielle Union, La La Anthony, Meagan Good and Kelsey Grammer among others. The comedy flick directed by Tim Story serves as the sequel to 2012's "Think Like a Man" based on Steve Harvey's book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man".
In addition to "Suitcase", the movie's soundtrack album features other Blige songs including "Vegas Nights" that features The-Dream and "See That Boy Again" that was recorded with Pharrell Williams. For the soundtrack, Blige also remade Shalamar's '80s hit called "A Night to Remember".
Mary J. Blige's "Suitcase" music video
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special