Mary J. Blige Drops Visuals for 'Suitcase' From 'Think Like a Man Too'
Mary J. Blige has debuted the music video for "Suitcase", a song that appears in the soundrack of "Think Like a Man Too". Arriving on Friday, June 20, the same day the movie was released in the U.S., the nearly-four-minute visuals shows the R&B queen as a mental patient.
Wearing a white dress, the singer appears in an all-white room while some men in lab coats observe her in another room. His on-screen lover just looks at her from the other side of the glass as she emotionally talks about being heartbroken.
"Think Like a Man Too" stars Kevin Hart, Taraji P. Henson, Gabrielle Union, La La Anthony, Meagan Good and Kelsey Grammer among others. The comedy flick directed by Tim Story serves as the sequel to 2012's "Think Like a Man" based on Steve Harvey's book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man".
In addition to "Suitcase", the movie's soundtrack album features other Blige songs including "Vegas Nights" that features The-Dream and "See That Boy Again" that was recorded with Pharrell Williams. For the soundtrack, Blige also remade Shalamar's '80s hit called "A Night to Remember".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences