Mary J. Blige Drops Visuals for 'Suitcase' From 'Think Like a Man Too'
Mary J. Blige has debuted the music video for "Suitcase", a song that appears in the soundrack of "Think Like a Man Too". Arriving on Friday, June 20, the same day the movie was released in the U.S., the nearly-four-minute visuals shows the R&B queen as a mental patient.
Wearing a white dress, the singer appears in an all-white room while some men in lab coats observe her in another room. His on-screen lover just looks at her from the other side of the glass as she emotionally talks about being heartbroken.
"Think Like a Man Too" stars Kevin Hart, Taraji P. Henson, Gabrielle Union, La La Anthony, Meagan Good and Kelsey Grammer among others. The comedy flick directed by Tim Story serves as the sequel to 2012's "Think Like a Man" based on Steve Harvey's book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man".
In addition to "Suitcase", the movie's soundtrack album features other Blige songs including "Vegas Nights" that features The-Dream and "See That Boy Again" that was recorded with Pharrell Williams. For the soundtrack, Blige also remade Shalamar's '80s hit called "A Night to Remember".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics