Mary J. Blige Drops Visuals for 'Suitcase' From 'Think Like a Man Too'
Mary J. Blige has debuted the music video for "Suitcase", a song that appears in the soundrack of "Think Like a Man Too". Arriving on Friday, June 20, the same day the movie was released in the U.S., the nearly-four-minute visuals shows the R&B queen as a mental patient.
Wearing a white dress, the singer appears in an all-white room while some men in lab coats observe her in another room. His on-screen lover just looks at her from the other side of the glass as she emotionally talks about being heartbroken.
"Think Like a Man Too" stars Kevin Hart, Taraji P. Henson, Gabrielle Union, La La Anthony, Meagan Good and Kelsey Grammer among others. The comedy flick directed by Tim Story serves as the sequel to 2012's "Think Like a Man" based on Steve Harvey's book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man".
In addition to "Suitcase", the movie's soundtrack album features other Blige songs including "Vegas Nights" that features The-Dream and "See That Boy Again" that was recorded with Pharrell Williams. For the soundtrack, Blige also remade Shalamar's '80s hit called "A Night to Remember".
Mary J. Blige's "Suitcase" music video
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video