Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Pictured Taking a Nap Together
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were snapped napping together on a sofa. Justin's friend and producer Jason 'Poo Bear' Boyd took the picture when they were in a recording studio on June 18. Jason posted it on Shots on June 20 and captioned the photo with, "Justinbieber - somebody's sleeping ! HB!"
The photo shows the "Baby" singer putting his head on Selena's shoulder, with their eyes closed. A woman beside them holds her finger to her lips, trying not to disturb the couple. A source previously claimed that the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star used studio time as a "therapy." The source added, "Her in the studio is a bit of therapy to get away from everything, it's a place where she can unwind from it all. But an album isn't something that is being worked on right now, just individual songs."
An insider revealed that the song, which Jelena was working on, would be sounded like Ariana Grande's "Problem", saying, "They want Selena to take over the song and Justin wants to rap on it. They keep going back to 'Problem' as a template - the lyrics, the sound is all there, they want to capture the lightning that 'Problem' has. [They want to] make a killer song that shares the same magic of 'Problem' but is still something original."
Neither Justin nor Selena has confirmed about their relationship. Justin refused to comment on it when paparazzi hounded him after a basketball game on Thursday.
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns