Jennifer Lopez Talks About Former Lovers Ben Affleck, Casper Smart and Mariah Carey Feud
Jennifer Lopez opened up about her former boyfriends during a recent TV appearance. Stopping by "Watch What Happens Live" on Thursday, June 19, the "On the Floor" singer shared some words about Ben Affleck, former husband Cris Judd as well as Casper Smart.
During "Plead the Fifth" segment, Andy Cohen asked the singer if she contributed to Affleck's better sense of fashion. "Did you dress him when you were dating him?" he asked. "I did kind of like say, 'You need to be, you know, you're a movie star! You should wear a suit, you know? You should do this with your hair,' " Lopez recalled.
"He was into it," said the singer, who dated the "Argo" star from 2002 to 2004. "He didn't do anything he didn't want to do. He had some good fashion moments because of me."
Cohen then asked a more personal question, "Who is better in bed: dancers, singers or actors?" The 44-year-old star said, "I have to say, that in my limited experience, anybody involved in music. So I would say singers or dancers. I forgot my card! Dammit! I could've pleaded the fifth!"
The mother of two then was asked about the best and the worst part about dating dancers. Admitting that "there's no bad part to it, really," Lopez explained, "It's not about the fact that they're a dancer or not a dancer. I've dated two dancers. One, I had a brief marriage with, Cris Judd, who is an amazing person and whom I love, and then Beau [Smart], who we just broke up, who I love as well. He's a good friend."
During her appearance on the show, Lopez additionally denied an alleged feud with Mariah Carey. "I know from back in the day, I've read things that she's said about me that were not the greatest, but we have never met. Like, we don't know each other. I think it's kind of from word of mouth of things that have happened in the past that I'm not really aware of. But I don't know," she shared.
"I would love to meet her and I would love to be friends with her. I think she's incredibly talented and I've always been a fan of hers. 'My All' is one of my favorite songs of all time. I just love her. It saddens me to hear anything that's negative because I'm a fan of hers," Lopez continued.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories