Video: Jennifer Lopez Shakes Her 'Booty' on 'Good Morning America'
Jennifer Lopez rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, June 20. Promoting her new album, "A.K.A.", she performed some new tracks from the record for the crowd in the Central Park in New York.
Looking beautiful in a white short dress and a pair of knee-high white boots, the Latin singer gave an exciting performance of "Booty". She was joined by some shirtless hunky dancers as she twerked and danced along to the upbeat song, which originally features some bars from frequent collaborator Pitbull.
During her set, J.Lo also sang her current single "First Love" and "On the Floor", another Pitbull-assisted song appearing in her 2011 album "Love?"
"A.K.A.", marking Lopez's eight studio effort, was released earlier this week. It is predicted to post the 44-year-old diva's smallest first-week sales as it has been projected to open with only 30-35,000 copies next week. In addition to "First Love", the album was preceded by lead single "I Luh Ya Papi" that features French Montana and promo track called "Same Girl".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!