Video: Jennifer Lopez Shakes Her 'Booty' on 'Good Morning America'
Jennifer Lopez rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, June 20. Promoting her new album, "A.K.A.", she performed some new tracks from the record for the crowd in the Central Park in New York.
Looking beautiful in a white short dress and a pair of knee-high white boots, the Latin singer gave an exciting performance of "Booty". She was joined by some shirtless hunky dancers as she twerked and danced along to the upbeat song, which originally features some bars from frequent collaborator Pitbull.
During her set, J.Lo also sang her current single "First Love" and "On the Floor", another Pitbull-assisted song appearing in her 2011 album "Love?"
"A.K.A.", marking Lopez's eight studio effort, was released earlier this week. It is predicted to post the 44-year-old diva's smallest first-week sales as it has been projected to open with only 30-35,000 copies next week. In addition to "First Love", the album was preceded by lead single "I Luh Ya Papi" that features French Montana and promo track called "Same Girl".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum