Video: Jennifer Lopez Shakes Her 'Booty' on 'Good Morning America'
Jennifer Lopez rocked the stage of "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, June 20. Promoting her new album, "A.K.A.", she performed some new tracks from the record for the crowd in the Central Park in New York.
Looking beautiful in a white short dress and a pair of knee-high white boots, the Latin singer gave an exciting performance of "Booty". She was joined by some shirtless hunky dancers as she twerked and danced along to the upbeat song, which originally features some bars from frequent collaborator Pitbull.
During her set, J.Lo also sang her current single "First Love" and "On the Floor", another Pitbull-assisted song appearing in her 2011 album "Love?"
"A.K.A.", marking Lopez's eight studio effort, was released earlier this week. It is predicted to post the 44-year-old diva's smallest first-week sales as it has been projected to open with only 30-35,000 copies next week. In addition to "First Love", the album was preceded by lead single "I Luh Ya Papi" that features French Montana and promo track called "Same Girl".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival