Kelly Clarkson Shares First Photo of Daughter River Rose
Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock have introduced their newborn daughter to the world. On Friday, June 20, the "American Idol" alum took to Twitter to share a photo of their baby girl River Rose who was born eight days ago. "Here is our beautiful baby girl River Rose; 6lbs 6oz, 18 inches, and the greatest thing on the planet :)," the proud mother wrote.
In the photo, the adorable baby girl can be seen sleeping in her red carriage. Wearing a simple headband, the baby put her hands under her chin. "Thank you so much @Archetype_Photo @kobyb for the amazing pictures of our little girl!! Once again, y'all knocked it out of the park!!" she said in another post.
Clarkson and her talent manager husband got married on October 20 at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tenn. The "Tie It Up" singer announced in November that she and her husband were expecting a baby. In addition to baby River Rose, Blackstock is a father to two children from a previous marriage.
The 32-year-old singer announced the arrival of her baby girl just in time for Father's Day. "Our baby girl River Rose Blackstock arrived on June 12th! Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes! Brandon and I are on cloud 9!! :)," she tweeted on Saturday.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage