Kelly Clarkson Shares First Photo of Daughter River Rose
Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock have introduced their newborn daughter to the world. On Friday, June 20, the "American Idol" alum took to Twitter to share a photo of their baby girl River Rose who was born eight days ago. "Here is our beautiful baby girl River Rose; 6lbs 6oz, 18 inches, and the greatest thing on the planet :)," the proud mother wrote.
In the photo, the adorable baby girl can be seen sleeping in her red carriage. Wearing a simple headband, the baby put her hands under her chin. "Thank you so much @Archetype_Photo @kobyb for the amazing pictures of our little girl!! Once again, y'all knocked it out of the park!!" she said in another post.
Clarkson and her talent manager husband got married on October 20 at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tenn. The "Tie It Up" singer announced in November that she and her husband were expecting a baby. In addition to baby River Rose, Blackstock is a father to two children from a previous marriage.
The 32-year-old singer announced the arrival of her baby girl just in time for Father's Day. "Our baby girl River Rose Blackstock arrived on June 12th! Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes! Brandon and I are on cloud 9!! :)," she tweeted on Saturday.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance