Lauren Conrad Walks Out of Her Own Bachelorette Party Due to Anti-Gay Policy
Lauren Conrad left early a dinner to celebrate her bachelorette party at The Office on the Beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "The Office in Cabo does not allow same sex couples to participate in couple games. Had to walk out. #equality #StopTheHate," she tweeted.
Lo Bosworth, her former co-star on "The Hills", was also at the venue and she supported the bride-to-be's claim. "If you support #equalityforall don't eat at The Office in Cabo San Lucas," Bosworth confirms her pal's claim on her own Twitter page.
However, a manager for The Office tells E! News that it's not true, "We invite all diners to participate in our games. We've never had an issue before with homosexual couples. We are not homophobic at all. We have waiters, runners and a chef who are gay. We've never had a homophobic incident at The Office."
Although the manager was not present during Conrad's party, she believes it was just a case of miscommunication. "We hire an MC who runs the games," the manager explains, "and I don't know what he may have said or how he addressed the crowd, but it must have been a misunderstanding."
Conrad is engaged to her boyfriend William Tell. It will be the first marriage for both.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship