Tracy Morgan Transferred From Hospital to Rehab Center
Tracy Morgan is out of hospital. A representative reveals that the former "30 Rock" star "has been transferred to an undisclosed rehab center, where he is expected to remain for the next few weeks" to recover after being seriously injured in a deadly car crash.
"While he is continuing to show signs of improvement, he still has a long way to go. He and Megan wanted to publicly express their deepest gratitude to everyone at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital for the unbelievable care and attention they provided him," his rep says.
Morgan suffered serious injuries including "a broken leg, a broken femur, a broken nose and several broken ribs" after a truck slammed into the back of his limo when the driver was swerving in an attempt to avoid an accident. One was killed, and two others were badly injured just like the "Saturday Night Live" alum.
The truck driver, Kevin Roper, pleaded not guilty to one count of vehicular homicide and assault by auto against four individuals. According to a report by the National Transportation Safety Board, speeding played a part in the crash. The truck reportedly went at 65 mph in a 45-mph zone.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift