Tracy Morgan Transferred From Hospital to Rehab Center
Tracy Morgan is out of hospital. A representative reveals that the former "30 Rock" star "has been transferred to an undisclosed rehab center, where he is expected to remain for the next few weeks" to recover after being seriously injured in a deadly car crash.
"While he is continuing to show signs of improvement, he still has a long way to go. He and Megan wanted to publicly express their deepest gratitude to everyone at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital for the unbelievable care and attention they provided him," his rep says.
Morgan suffered serious injuries including "a broken leg, a broken femur, a broken nose and several broken ribs" after a truck slammed into the back of his limo when the driver was swerving in an attempt to avoid an accident. One was killed, and two others were badly injured just like the "Saturday Night Live" alum.
The truck driver, Kevin Roper, pleaded not guilty to one count of vehicular homicide and assault by auto against four individuals. According to a report by the National Transportation Safety Board, speeding played a part in the crash. The truck reportedly went at 65 mph in a 45-mph zone.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked