Christina Milian and Fiance Jas Prince Call It Quits
Christina Milian and her beau Jas Prince are no longer an item. A representative confirms to Us Weekly that the couple called off their engagement and Milian already moved out of the house they shared in Los Angeles on Thursday, June 19.
32-year-old Millian who is a singer, songwriter, and actress started dating Prince, a Rap-a-Lot Records CEO, in 2010 after she split from ex-husband The-Dream with whom she has a four-year-old daughter, Violet. They got engaged last year.
Hint at their breakup was shown on Twitter earlier this month when she posted a photo of cryptic quote that read, "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living."
She also captioned the picture with an uplifting message, "Morning inspiration. Turn your life around and do all the things that make you happy. It's your life to live."
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert