Christina Milian and Fiance Jas Prince Call It Quits
Christina Milian and her beau Jas Prince are no longer an item. A representative confirms to Us Weekly that the couple called off their engagement and Milian already moved out of the house they shared in Los Angeles on Thursday, June 19.
32-year-old Millian who is a singer, songwriter, and actress started dating Prince, a Rap-a-Lot Records CEO, in 2010 after she split from ex-husband The-Dream with whom she has a four-year-old daughter, Violet. They got engaged last year.
Hint at their breakup was shown on Twitter earlier this month when she posted a photo of cryptic quote that read, "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living."
She also captioned the picture with an uplifting message, "Morning inspiration. Turn your life around and do all the things that make you happy. It's your life to live."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video