Christina Milian and Fiance Jas Prince Call It Quits
Christina Milian and her beau Jas Prince are no longer an item. A representative confirms to Us Weekly that the couple called off their engagement and Milian already moved out of the house they shared in Los Angeles on Thursday, June 19.
32-year-old Millian who is a singer, songwriter, and actress started dating Prince, a Rap-a-Lot Records CEO, in 2010 after she split from ex-husband The-Dream with whom she has a four-year-old daughter, Violet. They got engaged last year.
Hint at their breakup was shown on Twitter earlier this month when she posted a photo of cryptic quote that read, "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living."
She also captioned the picture with an uplifting message, "Morning inspiration. Turn your life around and do all the things that make you happy. It's your life to live."
More Christina Milian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage