Brad Pitt Is Allegedly Considered to Be George Clooney's Best Man at His Wedding
George Clooney's aunt Staria revealed to MailOnline details of George and his fiancee Amal Alamudin's wedding which allegedly will be held in Italy in September. Staria claimed that George would likely choose his BFF Brad Pitt as his best man at wedding. "I would say he'd choose Brad Pitt for his best man. They are good friends, I would think that's who he'd choose," said Staria.
Staria, who works as a non-denominational minister in Ohio, is the wife of George's paternal uncle Joe Clooney. Her job includes organizing weddings in prison at the nearby Lebanon and Warren Correctional Institutions. She said that she would be pleased if she's asked to arrange George and Amal's wedding, adding, "Sure, I'd do it in a heartbeat!"
When asked about George and Amal's wedding place, she said, "I did hear Cincinnati, since it's not that far from Kentucky - that's one of the places they were considering - but apparently Cincinnati didn't win, it's not going to be the place."
"I do know that Nick and Nina are planning a trip over to Italy in the next week or so to, I guess, scope out some stuff," she added.
The Clooney family had a reunion in Augusta, Kentucky last week. George's cousin Ben Breslin, who hosted the family reunion, told the site that he did not see George's fiancee at the event. He recalled, "When he [George] came in the front door, I was looking around asking 'Where is she[Amal]?' He explained she's a lawyer and apparently she's across the sea somewhere working on a case, off saving the world. It was a shame because I would have liked to have met her."
Amal was in London when the Clooney family had the reunion. She attended the global summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict in London along with Brad, his fiancee Angelina Jolie and British Foreign Secretary William Hague.
George got engaged to Amal on April 28. An insider commented on their relationship, "This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in ... he seems incredibly happy."
More George Clooney News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera