Video: Imagine Dragons Performs 'Battle Cry' at 'Transformers 4' Hong Kong Premiere
Last month, Imagine Dragons revealed that they recorded "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers :Age of Extinction". On Thursday night, June 19, the band delivered a special live performance of the song during the film's premiere in Hong Kong.
The Las Vegas four-piece appeared on the stage at the Ocean Terminal Rooftop Car Park in Harbour City. Joined by some violinists and drummers, lead singer Dan Reynolds sang the track while some scenes from the Michael Bay-directed flick were being played on the big screens behind them.
"Battle Cry" is Imagine Dragons' collaboration with the movie's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer and Stanley Tucci among others. The sci-fi action blockbuster will open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal