Video: Imagine Dragons Performs 'Battle Cry' at 'Transformers 4' Hong Kong Premiere
Last month, Imagine Dragons revealed that they recorded "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers :Age of Extinction". On Thursday night, June 19, the band delivered a special live performance of the song during the film's premiere in Hong Kong.
The Las Vegas four-piece appeared on the stage at the Ocean Terminal Rooftop Car Park in Harbour City. Joined by some violinists and drummers, lead singer Dan Reynolds sang the track while some scenes from the Michael Bay-directed flick were being played on the big screens behind them.
"Battle Cry" is Imagine Dragons' collaboration with the movie's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer and Stanley Tucci among others. The sci-fi action blockbuster will open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs