Video: Imagine Dragons Performs 'Battle Cry' at 'Transformers 4' Hong Kong Premiere
Last month, Imagine Dragons revealed that they recorded "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers :Age of Extinction". On Thursday night, June 19, the band delivered a special live performance of the song during the film's premiere in Hong Kong.
The Las Vegas four-piece appeared on the stage at the Ocean Terminal Rooftop Car Park in Harbour City. Joined by some violinists and drummers, lead singer Dan Reynolds sang the track while some scenes from the Michael Bay-directed flick were being played on the big screens behind them.
"Battle Cry" is Imagine Dragons' collaboration with the movie's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer and Stanley Tucci among others. The sci-fi action blockbuster will open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses