Video: Imagine Dragons Performs 'Battle Cry' at 'Transformers 4' Hong Kong Premiere
Last month, Imagine Dragons revealed that they recorded "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers :Age of Extinction". On Thursday night, June 19, the band delivered a special live performance of the song during the film's premiere in Hong Kong.
The Las Vegas four-piece appeared on the stage at the Ocean Terminal Rooftop Car Park in Harbour City. Joined by some violinists and drummers, lead singer Dan Reynolds sang the track while some scenes from the Michael Bay-directed flick were being played on the big screens behind them.
"Battle Cry" is Imagine Dragons' collaboration with the movie's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer and Stanley Tucci among others. The sci-fi action blockbuster will open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party