Video: Imagine Dragons Performs 'Battle Cry' at 'Transformers 4' Hong Kong Premiere
Last month, Imagine Dragons revealed that they recorded "Battle Cry" for the soundtrack of "Transformers :Age of Extinction". On Thursday night, June 19, the band delivered a special live performance of the song during the film's premiere in Hong Kong.
The Las Vegas four-piece appeared on the stage at the Ocean Terminal Rooftop Car Park in Harbour City. Joined by some violinists and drummers, lead singer Dan Reynolds sang the track while some scenes from the Michael Bay-directed flick were being played on the big screens behind them.
"Battle Cry" is Imagine Dragons' collaboration with the movie's composer Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer who assisted in the process. According to Bay, the song will be used in "critical points in the film."
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Kelsey Grammer and Stanley Tucci among others. The sci-fi action blockbuster will open in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny