Keyshia Cole to File for Divorce From Husband
Keyshia Cole is going to file for divorce from her husband Daniel Gibson, or Boobie, in the near future. According to TMZ, the "Heaven Sent" hitmaker is preparing the divorce papers and she will file the document any day now. Cole and the NBA player got married in 2011 and they have a 4-year-old son together.
Back in March, Cole seemingly confirmed their separation during an interview with Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club". Gibson previously was hit with rumors of infidelity. When asked about how Cole dealt with the reports, she said, "It can be stressful."
"But you know, I've grown a lot. I'm 30 years old. [It] ain't the same way I used to do like take my anger out and just go ahead and just approach you or do something about it. That ain't the way I do it no more. I'm a mother. And whatever I do from here on out, I want my son to be proud of, regardless of what it is," she explained.
Cole then said that she and Gibson "co-parent" their son, suggesting that they no longer lived together. "[At] 8:30 he come take DJ [their son] to school every morning, and I pick him up. We good, you know," she said. "He's a great father."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story