Keyshia Cole to File for Divorce From Husband
Keyshia Cole is going to file for divorce from her husband Daniel Gibson, or Boobie, in the near future. According to TMZ, the "Heaven Sent" hitmaker is preparing the divorce papers and she will file the document any day now. Cole and the NBA player got married in 2011 and they have a 4-year-old son together.
Back in March, Cole seemingly confirmed their separation during an interview with Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club". Gibson previously was hit with rumors of infidelity. When asked about how Cole dealt with the reports, she said, "It can be stressful."
"But you know, I've grown a lot. I'm 30 years old. [It] ain't the same way I used to do like take my anger out and just go ahead and just approach you or do something about it. That ain't the way I do it no more. I'm a mother. And whatever I do from here on out, I want my son to be proud of, regardless of what it is," she explained.
Cole then said that she and Gibson "co-parent" their son, suggesting that they no longer lived together. "[At] 8:30 he come take DJ [their son] to school every morning, and I pick him up. We good, you know," she said. "He's a great father."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent