Lady GaGa Makes Fun of Leaked 'Do What U Want' Clip
Even Lady GaGa's dogs are left stunned after watching the singer's raunchy "Do What U Want" video. Seemingly responding to the visual's leaked snippet, the Mother Monster took to Instagram on Thursday, June 19 to share a photo of her two dogs giving the camera blank stares. "Stella and Asia after watching DWUW," she captioned it.
Earlier that day, TMZ posted a 30-second clip from the music video that was shot last year by director Terry Richardson. In it, GaGa is seen lying on a hospital bed while her collaborator R. Kelly plays a doctor who does whatever he wants with her body. In another scene, she appears completely naked and even simulates sexual acts.
New reports said the video was shelved after GaGa learned of controversies surrounding both Kelly and Richardson. The rapper faced backlash after the Village Voice wrote about his sexual assault accusations. The famed photographer also faced allegations of sexual harassment.
"GaGa had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another sexual predator. With the theme, 'I'm going to do whatever I want with your body'? It was literally an ad for rape," a source told Page Six.
More Lady GaGa News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding