Lady GaGa Makes Fun of Leaked 'Do What U Want' Clip
Even Lady GaGa's dogs are left stunned after watching the singer's raunchy "Do What U Want" video. Seemingly responding to the visual's leaked snippet, the Mother Monster took to Instagram on Thursday, June 19 to share a photo of her two dogs giving the camera blank stares. "Stella and Asia after watching DWUW," she captioned it.
Earlier that day, TMZ posted a 30-second clip from the music video that was shot last year by director Terry Richardson. In it, GaGa is seen lying on a hospital bed while her collaborator R. Kelly plays a doctor who does whatever he wants with her body. In another scene, she appears completely naked and even simulates sexual acts.
New reports said the video was shelved after GaGa learned of controversies surrounding both Kelly and Richardson. The rapper faced backlash after the Village Voice wrote about his sexual assault accusations. The famed photographer also faced allegations of sexual harassment.
"GaGa had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another sexual predator. With the theme, 'I'm going to do whatever I want with your body'? It was literally an ad for rape," a source told Page Six.
More Lady GaGa News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger