Lady GaGa Makes Fun of Leaked 'Do What U Want' Clip
Even Lady GaGa's dogs are left stunned after watching the singer's raunchy "Do What U Want" video. Seemingly responding to the visual's leaked snippet, the Mother Monster took to Instagram on Thursday, June 19 to share a photo of her two dogs giving the camera blank stares. "Stella and Asia after watching DWUW," she captioned it.
Earlier that day, TMZ posted a 30-second clip from the music video that was shot last year by director Terry Richardson. In it, GaGa is seen lying on a hospital bed while her collaborator R. Kelly plays a doctor who does whatever he wants with her body. In another scene, she appears completely naked and even simulates sexual acts.
New reports said the video was shelved after GaGa learned of controversies surrounding both Kelly and Richardson. The rapper faced backlash after the Village Voice wrote about his sexual assault accusations. The famed photographer also faced allegations of sexual harassment.
"GaGa had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another sexual predator. With the theme, 'I'm going to do whatever I want with your body'? It was literally an ad for rape," a source told Page Six.
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special