Zachary Quinto Is Tapped for 'Girls', Bianca Lawson Joins 'Witches of East End'
Zachary Quinto has landed a guest-starring role on "Girls" season 4. The news is confirmed by HBO after the actor was spotted on the set of the comedy series in Brooklyn on June 18, wearing a similar "Ask Me My Name" smock with star Lena Dunham.
No other details of his character are available now and it's unclear for how many episodes he is signed. The actor, who is widely known as Sylar on NBC's "Heroes", starred in the first and second installments of FX's anthology series "American Horror Story".
In other casting news, Bianca Lawson is added to the cast of "Witches of East End" for season 2. The Marin Morell of "Teen Wolf" will recur as a mysterious woman named Eva in the sophomore run of the Lifetime series. TVLine has got its hand on first look at Lawson on the supernatural drama.
Lawson previously had a recurring role on The CW's "The Vampire Diaries" and starred on ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars".
"Girls" season 4 is expected to debut next year, while "Witches of East End" will return for its second season July 6 at 9/8c. Lawson will make her first appearance in the season premiere.
More Girls News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign