Zachary Quinto Is Tapped for 'Girls', Bianca Lawson Joins 'Witches of East End'
Zachary Quinto has landed a guest-starring role on "Girls" season 4. The news is confirmed by HBO after the actor was spotted on the set of the comedy series in Brooklyn on June 18, wearing a similar "Ask Me My Name" smock with star Lena Dunham.
No other details of his character are available now and it's unclear for how many episodes he is signed. The actor, who is widely known as Sylar on NBC's "Heroes", starred in the first and second installments of FX's anthology series "American Horror Story".
In other casting news, Bianca Lawson is added to the cast of "Witches of East End" for season 2. The Marin Morell of "Teen Wolf" will recur as a mysterious woman named Eva in the sophomore run of the Lifetime series. TVLine has got its hand on first look at Lawson on the supernatural drama.
Lawson previously had a recurring role on The CW's "The Vampire Diaries" and starred on ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars".
"Girls" season 4 is expected to debut next year, while "Witches of East End" will return for its second season July 6 at 9/8c. Lawson will make her first appearance in the season premiere.
More Girls News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards