Zachary Quinto Is Tapped for 'Girls', Bianca Lawson Joins 'Witches of East End'
Zachary Quinto has landed a guest-starring role on "Girls" season 4. The news is confirmed by HBO after the actor was spotted on the set of the comedy series in Brooklyn on June 18, wearing a similar "Ask Me My Name" smock with star Lena Dunham.
No other details of his character are available now and it's unclear for how many episodes he is signed. The actor, who is widely known as Sylar on NBC's "Heroes", starred in the first and second installments of FX's anthology series "American Horror Story".
In other casting news, Bianca Lawson is added to the cast of "Witches of East End" for season 2. The Marin Morell of "Teen Wolf" will recur as a mysterious woman named Eva in the sophomore run of the Lifetime series. TVLine has got its hand on first look at Lawson on the supernatural drama.
Lawson previously had a recurring role on The CW's "The Vampire Diaries" and starred on ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars".
"Girls" season 4 is expected to debut next year, while "Witches of East End" will return for its second season July 6 at 9/8c. Lawson will make her first appearance in the season premiere.
More Girls News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos