Nicki Minaj, John Legend Announced as Performers at 2014 BET Awards
More performers for the upcoming 2014 BET Awards have been announced. Nicki Minaj, who's been nominated for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, is among musicians who will grace the stage during the ceremony that's airing live from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29.
Fellow nominees John Legend, Jhene Aiko and August Alsina have also been added to the line-up. They're joining previously-announced performers that include Drake, Lil Wayne, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Trey Songz and Lionel Richie.
The nominations of this year's BET Awards are led by Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z. The couple scores 5 nods each. Hosted by Chris Rock, the upcoming event will feature Bow Wow, Keshia Chante, Kevin Hart and Larenz Tate among others as presenters.
In addition to performing, Richie will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the awards-giving show for his contributions to music, culture and more.
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser