Nicki Minaj, John Legend Announced as Performers at 2014 BET Awards
More performers for the upcoming 2014 BET Awards have been announced. Nicki Minaj, who's been nominated for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, is among musicians who will grace the stage during the ceremony that's airing live from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29.
Fellow nominees John Legend, Jhene Aiko and August Alsina have also been added to the line-up. They're joining previously-announced performers that include Drake, Lil Wayne, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Trey Songz and Lionel Richie.
The nominations of this year's BET Awards are led by Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z. The couple scores 5 nods each. Hosted by Chris Rock, the upcoming event will feature Bow Wow, Keshia Chante, Kevin Hart and Larenz Tate among others as presenters.
In addition to performing, Richie will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the awards-giving show for his contributions to music, culture and more.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments