Nicki Minaj, John Legend Announced as Performers at 2014 BET Awards
More performers for the upcoming 2014 BET Awards have been announced. Nicki Minaj, who's been nominated for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, is among musicians who will grace the stage during the ceremony that's airing live from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29.
Fellow nominees John Legend, Jhene Aiko and August Alsina have also been added to the line-up. They're joining previously-announced performers that include Drake, Lil Wayne, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Trey Songz and Lionel Richie.
The nominations of this year's BET Awards are led by Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z. The couple scores 5 nods each. Hosted by Chris Rock, the upcoming event will feature Bow Wow, Keshia Chante, Kevin Hart and Larenz Tate among others as presenters.
In addition to performing, Richie will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the awards-giving show for his contributions to music, culture and more.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West