Nicki Minaj, John Legend Announced as Performers at 2014 BET Awards
More performers for the upcoming 2014 BET Awards have been announced. Nicki Minaj, who's been nominated for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, is among musicians who will grace the stage during the ceremony that's airing live from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29.
Fellow nominees John Legend, Jhene Aiko and August Alsina have also been added to the line-up. They're joining previously-announced performers that include Drake, Lil Wayne, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Trey Songz and Lionel Richie.
The nominations of this year's BET Awards are led by Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z. The couple scores 5 nods each. Hosted by Chris Rock, the upcoming event will feature Bow Wow, Keshia Chante, Kevin Hart and Larenz Tate among others as presenters.
In addition to performing, Richie will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the awards-giving show for his contributions to music, culture and more.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC