Nicki Minaj, John Legend Announced as Performers at 2014 BET Awards
More performers for the upcoming 2014 BET Awards have been announced. Nicki Minaj, who's been nominated for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, is among musicians who will grace the stage during the ceremony that's airing live from L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, June 29.
Fellow nominees John Legend, Jhene Aiko and August Alsina have also been added to the line-up. They're joining previously-announced performers that include Drake, Lil Wayne, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Trey Songz and Lionel Richie.
The nominations of this year's BET Awards are led by Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z. The couple scores 5 nods each. Hosted by Chris Rock, the upcoming event will feature Bow Wow, Keshia Chante, Kevin Hart and Larenz Tate among others as presenters.
In addition to performing, Richie will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the awards-giving show for his contributions to music, culture and more.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'