'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Hopes for Re-Hire as Assistant District Attorney
Andi Dorfman, a star in the tenth season of "The Bachelorette", begs Fulton County District Attorney to accept her back in her resignation letter. In Andi's resignation letter obtained by TMZ, she wrote, "By year's end, I expect that my obligations will have concluded. At that time, I sincerely hope you will strongly consider me for re-hire."
Report previously said that Andi quit as assistant district attorney at Fulton County D.A. in Georgia after her three-month leave of absence for filming "The Bachelorette". In the letter, Andi stated that she felt it would be unfair for her colleagues if she kept staying in the office but leaving in a long absence. That's the reason of her resignation.
Even if she quit, she still showed how she loved her job, saying that her "true passion is in the prosecution of criminal cases." It may be a happy news for Andi as the D.A.'s office has previously stated that they would consider to re-hire Andi if there is an opportunity in the future.
Before starring in "Bachelorette" season 10, she previously appeared on the 18th season of "The Bachelor", where she was among the girls who were vying for Juan Pablo Galavis's attention. She left the show voluntarily after her date with Juan did not go well. Because of it, she earned the "dark horse" nickname from fans and was promoted to be the next "Bachelorette."
More The Bachelorette News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny