'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Hopes for Re-Hire as Assistant District Attorney
Andi Dorfman, a star in the tenth season of "The Bachelorette", begs Fulton County District Attorney to accept her back in her resignation letter. In Andi's resignation letter obtained by TMZ, she wrote, "By year's end, I expect that my obligations will have concluded. At that time, I sincerely hope you will strongly consider me for re-hire."
Report previously said that Andi quit as assistant district attorney at Fulton County D.A. in Georgia after her three-month leave of absence for filming "The Bachelorette". In the letter, Andi stated that she felt it would be unfair for her colleagues if she kept staying in the office but leaving in a long absence. That's the reason of her resignation.
Even if she quit, she still showed how she loved her job, saying that her "true passion is in the prosecution of criminal cases." It may be a happy news for Andi as the D.A.'s office has previously stated that they would consider to re-hire Andi if there is an opportunity in the future.
Before starring in "Bachelorette" season 10, she previously appeared on the 18th season of "The Bachelor", where she was among the girls who were vying for Juan Pablo Galavis's attention. She left the show voluntarily after her date with Juan did not go well. Because of it, she earned the "dark horse" nickname from fans and was promoted to be the next "Bachelorette."
More The Bachelorette News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die