NBC to Send Channing Tatum, Zac Efron With Bear Grylls Into the Wild
What if Hollywood A-list stars are forced to leave their comfort place and live in the wilderness for two days? NBC will give a chance to some top-notch stars to experience such adventure on "Running Wild with Bear Grylls", which has just been greenlit by the network.
The new reality show will follow British survivalist Bear Grylls, who previously starred on the network's "Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls", as he takes celebrities into the most remote locations for 48-hour adventures. They will enjoy skydiving into the Catskill Mountains, rappelling down the cliffs of Utah and battling torrential wind and rain in Scotland.
The Peacock has ordered six episodes of the series, with each episode featuring a single celebrity. Those who have been tapped to appear are actors Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Ben Stiller and Tom Arnold, NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, as well as "Today" anchor Tamron Hall.
" 'Running Wild' allows viewers to see inside the hearts and minds of these guests in a very open, honest and vulnerable way, pushing them out of their comfort zones and seeing what they are like in real life when stripped of all the benefits of celebrity," says Grylls. "Ultimately, this show is about taking these stars on the adventure of a lifetime and being alongside them when they discover something new and empowering about themselves and their world. For me, that is always a privilege."
"Running Wild with Bear Grylls" is scheduled to premiere Monday, July 28 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'