NBC to Send Channing Tatum, Zac Efron With Bear Grylls Into the Wild
What if Hollywood A-list stars are forced to leave their comfort place and live in the wilderness for two days? NBC will give a chance to some top-notch stars to experience such adventure on "Running Wild with Bear Grylls", which has just been greenlit by the network.
The new reality show will follow British survivalist Bear Grylls, who previously starred on the network's "Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls", as he takes celebrities into the most remote locations for 48-hour adventures. They will enjoy skydiving into the Catskill Mountains, rappelling down the cliffs of Utah and battling torrential wind and rain in Scotland.
The Peacock has ordered six episodes of the series, with each episode featuring a single celebrity. Those who have been tapped to appear are actors Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Ben Stiller and Tom Arnold, NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, as well as "Today" anchor Tamron Hall.
" 'Running Wild' allows viewers to see inside the hearts and minds of these guests in a very open, honest and vulnerable way, pushing them out of their comfort zones and seeing what they are like in real life when stripped of all the benefits of celebrity," says Grylls. "Ultimately, this show is about taking these stars on the adventure of a lifetime and being alongside them when they discover something new and empowering about themselves and their world. For me, that is always a privilege."
"Running Wild with Bear Grylls" is scheduled to premiere Monday, July 28 at 8 P.M. on NBC.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters