Mark Wahlberg and Nicola Peltz Attend 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' World Premiere
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" rolled out red carpet to welcome cast and crew to the world premiere event in Hong Kong, China on June 19. Mark Wahlberg looked dapper in a Giorgio Armani suit, and Nicola Peltz who plays his on-screen daughter was dazzling in a sexy Prada dress that she paired with Miu Miu shoes.
They were joined by Jack Reynor who portrays Peltz's on-screen boyfriend. Cast members Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing, and Kelsey Grammer were spotted among the guests as well along with director Michael Bay. Rain hit the venue, but the downpour didn't dampen the star's spirit to promote the movie.
At the after-party, Imagine Dragons treated the crowd to a special performance of the movie's soundtrack "Battle Cry". Peltz traded her icy-blue gown with a black outfit consisting of an Alexander Wang top, a Dolce&Gabbana skirt, and Saint Laurent shoes. Reynor also came with his fiancee, model Madeline Mulqueen.
"Age of Extinction" follows the conclusion of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control - all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. It's due across the nation on June 27.
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" New Clip "Found a Transformer":
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" New TV Spot:
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'