Tony Hale Challenges Kate Upton in Lady Antebellum's 'Bartender' Music Video
Lady Antebellum hired Kate Upton and "Veep" star Tony Hale for the music video of their new single, "Bartender". Shot in L.A. last month by director Shane C. Drake, the clip centers on the model/actress who decides to enjoy a night out with her girlfriends so she can get over her ex-boyfriend.
Joined by some friends including Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott, Upton hits a bar and meets a bartender (Hale) who later challenges her to a drinking game. He keeps pouring the girls drinks as Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood and some other men wipe off sweats from his face.
"Bartender" was co-written by the country group with Rodney Clawson. "This was the first time writing with Rodney Clawson, he came on the road with us, and he took us out of our comfort zone," Kelley recently said.
The song serves as the lead single off Lady Antebellum's new album that's scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The yet-to-be titled record will come to follow up last year's "Golden" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Lady Antebellum's "Bartender" music video
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women