Tony Hale Challenges Kate Upton in Lady Antebellum's 'Bartender' Music Video
Lady Antebellum hired Kate Upton and "Veep" star Tony Hale for the music video of their new single, "Bartender". Shot in L.A. last month by director Shane C. Drake, the clip centers on the model/actress who decides to enjoy a night out with her girlfriends so she can get over her ex-boyfriend.
Joined by some friends including Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott, Upton hits a bar and meets a bartender (Hale) who later challenges her to a drinking game. He keeps pouring the girls drinks as Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood and some other men wipe off sweats from his face.
"Bartender" was co-written by the country group with Rodney Clawson. "This was the first time writing with Rodney Clawson, he came on the road with us, and he took us out of our comfort zone," Kelley recently said.
The song serves as the lead single off Lady Antebellum's new album that's scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The yet-to-be titled record will come to follow up last year's "Golden" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Lady Antebellum's "Bartender" music video
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host