Tony Hale Challenges Kate Upton in Lady Antebellum's 'Bartender' Music Video
Lady Antebellum hired Kate Upton and "Veep" star Tony Hale for the music video of their new single, "Bartender". Shot in L.A. last month by director Shane C. Drake, the clip centers on the model/actress who decides to enjoy a night out with her girlfriends so she can get over her ex-boyfriend.
Joined by some friends including Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott, Upton hits a bar and meets a bartender (Hale) who later challenges her to a drinking game. He keeps pouring the girls drinks as Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood and some other men wipe off sweats from his face.
"Bartender" was co-written by the country group with Rodney Clawson. "This was the first time writing with Rodney Clawson, he came on the road with us, and he took us out of our comfort zone," Kelley recently said.
The song serves as the lead single off Lady Antebellum's new album that's scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The yet-to-be titled record will come to follow up last year's "Golden" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Lady Antebellum's "Bartender" music video
More Lady Antebellum News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?