Tony Hale Challenges Kate Upton in Lady Antebellum's 'Bartender' Music Video
Lady Antebellum hired Kate Upton and "Veep" star Tony Hale for the music video of their new single, "Bartender". Shot in L.A. last month by director Shane C. Drake, the clip centers on the model/actress who decides to enjoy a night out with her girlfriends so she can get over her ex-boyfriend.
Joined by some friends including Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott, Upton hits a bar and meets a bartender (Hale) who later challenges her to a drinking game. He keeps pouring the girls drinks as Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood and some other men wipe off sweats from his face.
"Bartender" was co-written by the country group with Rodney Clawson. "This was the first time writing with Rodney Clawson, he came on the road with us, and he took us out of our comfort zone," Kelley recently said.
The song serves as the lead single off Lady Antebellum's new album that's scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The yet-to-be titled record will come to follow up last year's "Golden" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke