Batman Solo Film Starring Ben Affleck Rumored for 2019
When the alleged schedule for Warner Bros.' adaptations of DC superheroes emerged last week, there was no mention of Batman standalone movie. Now Latino-Review reports the Caped Crusader will get his own solo film due in 2019 with Ben Affleck on the lead role.
Rumor has it, the movie is tentatively called "The Batman". It joins a series of rumored DC projects that include "Shazam!", "Sandman", "Justice League", "Wonder Woman", and "The Flash".
The only officially-announced project so far is "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" which is scheduled for May 6, 2016. Henry Cavill and Amy Adams are back as Clark Kent and Lois Lane respectively. Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.
While "Batman v Superman" is currently in production, "Justice League" will reportedly start shooting in the winter of 2015. Before returning for Batman solo film, Affleck is expected to finish his own period gangster film "Live by Night" first. It's slated to hit theaters in October 2016.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6