Katie Couric Sings With Friends at Her Bachelorette Party
Katie Couric apparently had a fun bachelorette party this week in New York City. The TV journalist was joined by some friends at the bash which took place on Wednesday, June 18 at Le Midi near Union Square. Us Weekly reports that the party started at around 6:30 P.M.
According to a source, Couric and the guests enjoyed some feasts and wine before a gospel choir made an appearance. "Katie was in shock," the source said of the surprise performance. At 10 P.M., Couric and the group showed off their singing skills at the Karaoke Cave. "They sang and enjoyed a beautiful cake that the friends had brought with them," the source shared.
The source spilled that some of Couric's friends joined forces to sing The Beatles' "I Saw Her Standing There" with some lyrics changed. She also took part in the karaoke session, singing "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" and some other songs. Couric and her friends apparently "mostly stuck to Motown."
The news anchor is marrying her fiance John Molner this weekend after two years of dating. A previous report by Page Six suggested that the couple would tie the knot in the Hamptons "with only family invited." Her wedding band would be a number by jeweler Jeffrey Rackover and was featured with 2 carats of pave diamonds, the report claimed. Molner, meanwhile, would wear a "standard 18-karat yellow gold" piece.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'