Video: Fun. Debuts New Song 'Harsh Lights' on 'Tonight Show'
Fun. is back with new music. The band gave fans the first listen to their new track called "Harsh Light" when they appeared in a special episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in Orlando on Wednesday night, June 18.
"Harsh Lights" is a mid-tempo and catchy pop track that sounds very Fun.-ish. Performing before the crowd of 5,000, vocalist Nate Ruess sang the chorus, "I'm slipping into midnight under harsh lights and nothing gets me down."
It's still unclear whether or not the newly-debuted song will be included in Fun.'s new album, which the trio has been talking about in recent interviews. The follow-up to 2012's "Some Nights" still has no official title and release date while member Jack Antonoff is already gearing up to drop an album with his side project Bleachers. The record titled "Strange Desire" is coming out on July 15 via RCA Records.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7