Video: Fun. Debuts New Song 'Harsh Lights' on 'Tonight Show'
Fun. is back with new music. The band gave fans the first listen to their new track called "Harsh Light" when they appeared in a special episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in Orlando on Wednesday night, June 18.
"Harsh Lights" is a mid-tempo and catchy pop track that sounds very Fun.-ish. Performing before the crowd of 5,000, vocalist Nate Ruess sang the chorus, "I'm slipping into midnight under harsh lights and nothing gets me down."
It's still unclear whether or not the newly-debuted song will be included in Fun.'s new album, which the trio has been talking about in recent interviews. The follow-up to 2012's "Some Nights" still has no official title and release date while member Jack Antonoff is already gearing up to drop an album with his side project Bleachers. The record titled "Strange Desire" is coming out on July 15 via RCA Records.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'