Video: Fun. Debuts New Song 'Harsh Lights' on 'Tonight Show'
Fun. is back with new music. The band gave fans the first listen to their new track called "Harsh Light" when they appeared in a special episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in Orlando on Wednesday night, June 18.
"Harsh Lights" is a mid-tempo and catchy pop track that sounds very Fun.-ish. Performing before the crowd of 5,000, vocalist Nate Ruess sang the chorus, "I'm slipping into midnight under harsh lights and nothing gets me down."
It's still unclear whether or not the newly-debuted song will be included in Fun.'s new album, which the trio has been talking about in recent interviews. The follow-up to 2012's "Some Nights" still has no official title and release date while member Jack Antonoff is already gearing up to drop an album with his side project Bleachers. The record titled "Strange Desire" is coming out on July 15 via RCA Records.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'