Video: Fun. Debuts New Song 'Harsh Lights' on 'Tonight Show'
Fun. is back with new music. The band gave fans the first listen to their new track called "Harsh Light" when they appeared in a special episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in Orlando on Wednesday night, June 18.
"Harsh Lights" is a mid-tempo and catchy pop track that sounds very Fun.-ish. Performing before the crowd of 5,000, vocalist Nate Ruess sang the chorus, "I'm slipping into midnight under harsh lights and nothing gets me down."
It's still unclear whether or not the newly-debuted song will be included in Fun.'s new album, which the trio has been talking about in recent interviews. The follow-up to 2012's "Some Nights" still has no official title and release date while member Jack Antonoff is already gearing up to drop an album with his side project Bleachers. The record titled "Strange Desire" is coming out on July 15 via RCA Records.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival