Video: Fun. Debuts New Song 'Harsh Lights' on 'Tonight Show'
Fun. is back with new music. The band gave fans the first listen to their new track called "Harsh Light" when they appeared in a special episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in Orlando on Wednesday night, June 18.
"Harsh Lights" is a mid-tempo and catchy pop track that sounds very Fun.-ish. Performing before the crowd of 5,000, vocalist Nate Ruess sang the chorus, "I'm slipping into midnight under harsh lights and nothing gets me down."
It's still unclear whether or not the newly-debuted song will be included in Fun.'s new album, which the trio has been talking about in recent interviews. The follow-up to 2012's "Some Nights" still has no official title and release date while member Jack Antonoff is already gearing up to drop an album with his side project Bleachers. The record titled "Strange Desire" is coming out on July 15 via RCA Records.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?