Man Threatens to Kill Kat Von D and Launch Columbine-Style Bloodbath
A dangerous man is after Kat Von D's life and others'. LAPD issued a search warrant for an Iowa native named Michael Nunn who claimed that he was planning a Columbine-style bloodbath.
Back in 2012, Von D got a restraining order against Nunn after he harassed her by calling her and showing up at her home and work. He tweeted on June 4, "You have to understand, Kat, my life is over because of you. Therefore, what would my only reason for living be? Revenge."
He added that people would feel guilt for "what I'm about to initiate in a few weeks" and threatened to "go Columbine in Los Angeles." He also told the reality show star, "Get it through your f****** head!! Lose the game or watch people die!" and, "Your [sic] running out of time and I'm not running out of anger and determination."
TMZ reports that police are still trying to locate Nunn. A search warrant will give the police access to Nunn's Twitter account in hope to find a clue on his whereabouts.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences