Man Threatens to Kill Kat Von D and Launch Columbine-Style Bloodbath
A dangerous man is after Kat Von D's life and others'. LAPD issued a search warrant for an Iowa native named Michael Nunn who claimed that he was planning a Columbine-style bloodbath.
Back in 2012, Von D got a restraining order against Nunn after he harassed her by calling her and showing up at her home and work. He tweeted on June 4, "You have to understand, Kat, my life is over because of you. Therefore, what would my only reason for living be? Revenge."
He added that people would feel guilt for "what I'm about to initiate in a few weeks" and threatened to "go Columbine in Los Angeles." He also told the reality show star, "Get it through your f****** head!! Lose the game or watch people die!" and, "Your [sic] running out of time and I'm not running out of anger and determination."
TMZ reports that police are still trying to locate Nunn. A search warrant will give the police access to Nunn's Twitter account in hope to find a clue on his whereabouts.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards