Man Threatens to Kill Kat Von D and Launch Columbine-Style Bloodbath
A dangerous man is after Kat Von D's life and others'. LAPD issued a search warrant for an Iowa native named Michael Nunn who claimed that he was planning a Columbine-style bloodbath.
Back in 2012, Von D got a restraining order against Nunn after he harassed her by calling her and showing up at her home and work. He tweeted on June 4, "You have to understand, Kat, my life is over because of you. Therefore, what would my only reason for living be? Revenge."
He added that people would feel guilt for "what I'm about to initiate in a few weeks" and threatened to "go Columbine in Los Angeles." He also told the reality show star, "Get it through your f****** head!! Lose the game or watch people die!" and, "Your [sic] running out of time and I'm not running out of anger and determination."
TMZ reports that police are still trying to locate Nunn. A search warrant will give the police access to Nunn's Twitter account in hope to find a clue on his whereabouts.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana