Man Threatens to Kill Kat Von D and Launch Columbine-Style Bloodbath
A dangerous man is after Kat Von D's life and others'. LAPD issued a search warrant for an Iowa native named Michael Nunn who claimed that he was planning a Columbine-style bloodbath.
Back in 2012, Von D got a restraining order against Nunn after he harassed her by calling her and showing up at her home and work. He tweeted on June 4, "You have to understand, Kat, my life is over because of you. Therefore, what would my only reason for living be? Revenge."
He added that people would feel guilt for "what I'm about to initiate in a few weeks" and threatened to "go Columbine in Los Angeles." He also told the reality show star, "Get it through your f****** head!! Lose the game or watch people die!" and, "Your [sic] running out of time and I'm not running out of anger and determination."
TMZ reports that police are still trying to locate Nunn. A search warrant will give the police access to Nunn's Twitter account in hope to find a clue on his whereabouts.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch