Man Threatens to Kill Kat Von D and Launch Columbine-Style Bloodbath
A dangerous man is after Kat Von D's life and others'. LAPD issued a search warrant for an Iowa native named Michael Nunn who claimed that he was planning a Columbine-style bloodbath.
Back in 2012, Von D got a restraining order against Nunn after he harassed her by calling her and showing up at her home and work. He tweeted on June 4, "You have to understand, Kat, my life is over because of you. Therefore, what would my only reason for living be? Revenge."
He added that people would feel guilt for "what I'm about to initiate in a few weeks" and threatened to "go Columbine in Los Angeles." He also told the reality show star, "Get it through your f****** head!! Lose the game or watch people die!" and, "Your [sic] running out of time and I'm not running out of anger and determination."
TMZ reports that police are still trying to locate Nunn. A search warrant will give the police access to Nunn's Twitter account in hope to find a clue on his whereabouts.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday