Harrison Ford Looks Forward to Returning to 'Star Wars Episode VII' Filming
Harrison Ford's publicist finally opens up on the actor's on-set injury. A representative confirmed that Ford's left leg was injured while he was filming "Star Wars Episode VII" at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire last week.
Ford was airlifted to John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford after a hydraulic door to Millennium Falcon allegedly fell on him. "Harrison Ford's left leg was broken in an accident," his rep said in a statement. "His surgery was successful and he will begin rehab shortly. He's doing well and looks forward to returning to work."
Ford reportedly will be sidelined from the filming for at least two months. Disney Studios said in a statement last week, "He was taken to a local hospital and is receiving care. Shooting will continue as planned while he recuperates."
The 71-year-old actor is reprising his iconic role as Han Solo in the new installation of "Star Wars" movie directed by J.J. Abrams. Slated for a December 18, 2015, the movie is also being shot in Abu Dhabi.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'