Taylor Swift Names Her New Cat After 'Law and Order: SVU' Character
Taylor Swift has a new adorable pet. It's a small white cat named after the tough detective played by Mariska Hargitay on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The country/pop singer introduces her cute furry friend on Instagram with a brief caption, "Meet Olivia Benson."
Of her love for the procedural series, the songstress once said to Teen Vogue, "I sit in my apartment and watch hours of that show. So I sort of feel like me and Olivia are BFFs."
It's not the first time Swift names her pet after her favorite character. She also has a feline named Meredith after Ellen Pompeo's character on "Grey's Anatomy". She explained, "Her name is Meredith - Meredith Grey because she's a gray cat, and because I love 'Grey's Anatomy'."
Meredith even has her own Twitter account. "Love me too pls," reads a post on it shortly after Olivia Benson was introduced to public and people showered the newcomer with attention.
love me too pls 😿— Meredith Swift (@MeredithKitty) June 19, 2014
More Taylor Swift News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary