Taylor Swift Names Her New Cat After 'Law and Order: SVU' Character
Taylor Swift has a new adorable pet. It's a small white cat named after the tough detective played by Mariska Hargitay on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The country/pop singer introduces her cute furry friend on Instagram with a brief caption, "Meet Olivia Benson."
Of her love for the procedural series, the songstress once said to Teen Vogue, "I sit in my apartment and watch hours of that show. So I sort of feel like me and Olivia are BFFs."
It's not the first time Swift names her pet after her favorite character. She also has a feline named Meredith after Ellen Pompeo's character on "Grey's Anatomy". She explained, "Her name is Meredith - Meredith Grey because she's a gray cat, and because I love 'Grey's Anatomy'."
Meredith even has her own Twitter account. "Love me too pls," reads a post on it shortly after Olivia Benson was introduced to public and people showered the newcomer with attention.
love me too pls 😿— Meredith Swift (@MeredithKitty) June 19, 2014
More Taylor Swift News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says