Taylor Swift Names Her New Cat After 'Law and Order: SVU' Character
Taylor Swift has a new adorable pet. It's a small white cat named after the tough detective played by Mariska Hargitay on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The country/pop singer introduces her cute furry friend on Instagram with a brief caption, "Meet Olivia Benson."
Of her love for the procedural series, the songstress once said to Teen Vogue, "I sit in my apartment and watch hours of that show. So I sort of feel like me and Olivia are BFFs."
It's not the first time Swift names her pet after her favorite character. She also has a feline named Meredith after Ellen Pompeo's character on "Grey's Anatomy". She explained, "Her name is Meredith - Meredith Grey because she's a gray cat, and because I love 'Grey's Anatomy'."
Meredith even has her own Twitter account. "Love me too pls," reads a post on it shortly after Olivia Benson was introduced to public and people showered the newcomer with attention.
love me too pls 😿— Meredith Swift (@MeredithKitty) June 19, 2014
More Taylor Swift News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz