Taylor Swift Names Her New Cat After 'Law and Order: SVU' Character
Taylor Swift has a new adorable pet. It's a small white cat named after the tough detective played by Mariska Hargitay on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The country/pop singer introduces her cute furry friend on Instagram with a brief caption, "Meet Olivia Benson."
Of her love for the procedural series, the songstress once said to Teen Vogue, "I sit in my apartment and watch hours of that show. So I sort of feel like me and Olivia are BFFs."
It's not the first time Swift names her pet after her favorite character. She also has a feline named Meredith after Ellen Pompeo's character on "Grey's Anatomy". She explained, "Her name is Meredith - Meredith Grey because she's a gray cat, and because I love 'Grey's Anatomy'."
Meredith even has her own Twitter account. "Love me too pls," reads a post on it shortly after Olivia Benson was introduced to public and people showered the newcomer with attention.
love me too pls 😿— Meredith Swift (@MeredithKitty) June 19, 2014
More Taylor Swift News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video