'True Blood' 7.03 Clip: Fire in the Hole
The first episode for the final season of "True Blood" hasn't aired yet, but a clip for the third episode has already been unleashed via Entertainment Weekly. The video hints at where the relationship between Anna Paquin's Sookie and Stephen Moyer's Bill are heading now that they are no longer together.
Titled "Fire in the Hole," the third episode of the seventh season is set to air July 6. In this outing, Sookie hatches a dangerous plan while Pam (Kristin Bauer) looks to motivate Eric (Alexander Skarsgard).
The final season will kick off this coming Sunday, June 22 with "Jesus Gonna Be Here" directed by Moyer. A band of rogue H-vamps crashes the vampire-human mixer at Bellefleur's, with shocking results. As Sookie seeks refuge from accusations that she's somehow to blame for the chaos in Bon Temps, the 'one vampire for every human' plan moves forward. In the face of a vigilante insurrection led by redneck Vince (Brett Rickaby), Bill receives aid from an unexpected source.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group