Lil Wayne Announces He's Releasing Two Albums This Year
Two Lil Wayne new albums are on the way. In the latest episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", the rapper reveals that he'll be dropping the highly-anticipated "Tha Carter V" as well as another album before this year ends.
"I'm dropping two albums, ya dig. This year, look for two albums from me because I kinda been out the game for a second ya dig, album wise," he says before explaining that he decided to make the second album because he recorded too many songs for "C5". He even plans to release seven albums next year.
There's still no official title for the second album, but Wayne joked that he'd name it "The Other Album".
This year sure will be a busy one for Wayne. In addition to working on the two albums, he's going to hit the road with Drake this fall. The two, who collaborated on "Tha Carter V" cut called "Believe Me", recently announced a co-headlining tour that's opening on August 8 in New York and closing on September 27 in Texas.
More Lil Wayne News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3